Menu
buying and selling products between America and China
Sep 8, 2008 12:26
GUEST91166 What about the opposite? I'm interested in selling my products made in the USA to China as an export. Does anybody have experience with this? I'm a manufacturer of custom business forms products...primarily Snap-Out Unit Sets and Continuous Sets. www.mpeforms.com
Oct 29, 2008 06:04
  • ZHENZUSHOES
our factore was make for football shoes,if you have interstent,please contack with me.
or can add my msn:hotmail.com|sunnyling2008
Nov 11, 2008 15:55
Hello Everybody My name is Michael May and iam interested in serious international cooperation . I would like to export some goods and products to China . I am looking for companys or people that are buying and selling between the EU and China ,
everybody that s interest in trading between EU and China , please give me a message , here or on my mail adress gmail.com|miimay

Greetings

assistant Michael May
Magnuss & Shepaard Comp.
Oct 19, 2009 15:00
GUEST45934 [quote=TEKNOMED ,33128]log onto www.alibaba.com. You will get a whole lot of Chinese manufacturers, wholesalers of every trade listed there.[/quote]
Nov 13, 2009 18:13
GUEST14944 Hello, isit illegal to buy wholesale and re-sell again under your company name? Please help Thankyou
Dec 10, 2009 18:29
GUEST11127 Does anyone know if there is a dollar limit for which one can purchase merchandise from a china website and not have to pay any import/customs fees?? Or does anyone have a calculated dollar amount on how the fees are determined??
Dec 16, 2009 18:14
  • FLYINGTIGER
U might want to go to the Export Trade Fair in Canton. Everything that people want to export is there. It is huge. Bring a good pair of walking shoes. U can c the products there and talk to the producers. http://www.cantonfair.org.cn/en/index.asp
Mar 20, 2010 13:08
GUEST73135 NO, it's not
Jul 8, 2010 04:15
GUEST59192 I have a already established brand/company that is selling products in the US and Canada- the goods are produced in China and I would like to start selling to the local Shanghai/Beijing expat population. How hard is it for a foreigner/non-resident to register and trademark a company and then start selling in mainland China...??? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!?!?
Aug 25, 2010 11:10
  • PRIYANKA
hello,
I am priyanka here.Just saw you post thought wil mail you.Are in interesting in selling in India.i am from india and i have contact here.i have a company here.But i am very much interested in working in china to understand the market.As india is also growing very fast lot of import is going on.i will be going to shanghai next month looking out for may things.where do u stay?if you have anyadvice pls do feel free to tel me like where is the wholesale market.i am planning to go to yuwi and few places around.
thank you
priyanka
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: buying and selling products between America and China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code