Menu
buying and selling products between America and China
Aug 30, 2010 11:37
GUEST71112 I have a factory that could receive the shipment and distribute. I also have a trucking company that can assist in shipment receiving and delivery. My email address is gmail.com|fixrecruting if you are interested in discussing.
Nov 19, 2010 21:38
GUEST51976 Tell me more about this business venture. I am looking to make a modest investment with someone who wants to due business with china and can make a modestprofit at the same time! aol.com|bonell3878
Jan 6, 2011 22:16
GUEST05624 Hi everybody!
I am interested in exporting reconditioned (used, second hand that went through complete rebuilding) HARLEY-DAVIDSON motocycles from the USA to China and selling them in China. These motorcycles are the most sought after, most impressive, with the highest demand in many countries.
1. Is there any demand for these heavy duty motorcycles in China?
2. How do I go about releasing them at the port of entry in China (getting through customs)?
3. What are some of the effective ways of selling them in China?
Any information will be helpful.
Thanks.
Apr 12, 2011 05:14
  • JOYEB
i am Ghanaian staying in the gold city of Tarkwa.i am into gold business and want partners in either US or China.anyone interested can mail me through yahoo.com.the|jokwaboah business is seriously booming and its risk almost 0.stay blessed folks and hope to hear from interested parties.
Jan 29, 2012 08:50
GUEST25456 i was wondering if you got the answers to your question? Because i have the same questions..email me yahoo.com|Eason42
Apr 20, 2012 03:23
  • JAMESZHOU
Pls contact me,I will give you hand in beijing and in china!
msn:hotmail.com|xunengsun
Apr 27, 2012 09:22
  • DAVID001
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are interested to purchase your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.

Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty.

Please contact us via: gmail.com|simexpurchasingdept

Your early reply is highly appreciated.
Thank You!
Best Regards,
Mr.David Barker
(Purchasing Manager)
Simex Trading Co. Ltd.
Tel: +447045776474
Email: gmail.com|simexpurchasingdept
Jan 2, 2013 12:42
GUEST92200 I have an online store and I would like to sell products from China , like Toys, but I don't want to purchase those products and save them in storage space, I need the wholesaler dropship the products to my customers .
Any Help Please ?
May 19, 2013 10:20
GUEST82191 I am a business person recently working in the same area as of your interest. If you are still looking for the business venture in usa do let me know. Send me your prodcuts line at hotmail.com|rajman41. I am residing in houston.

SIncerely,
Rad
May 26, 2014 06:03
  • JOHNSONJACK
Hi, I'm a certified logistician and have taken in export/import business for years, what kind of products are you going to sell and buy? the regulation is different depending on what you trade. I think I'll be a good assistant and can give you advice/suggestions. I am looking for partner from USA now. A lot of people in USA want buy from China. but they can not buy in container base. some of them just a shopkeeper. I want help these people buy in small quatity then combine their goods to a container and ship to USA. I need a partner in USA to forward goods to each buyers.pls contact me on yahoo.com|johnsonjack536
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: buying and selling products between America and China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code