Menu
Yichang to Shanghai Need advice
May 22, 2009 02:35
GUEST54237 Hi...I am keen to visit the Chinese Sturgeon Museum. Is it easy to get there on my own or must I join a tour?

How exactly can I get there? Is it far from Yichang town centre?

Appreciate any advise. Thanks!
May 27, 2009 09:21
GUESTBLUEJEWEL First time posting here.
I'm interested in getting some useful info, I hope this is the right place.
Leave me a post and introduce yourself
See ya,
May 30, 2009 21:44
  • ICEBERG
You'd better join a tour to visit Chinese Sturgeon Museum, and the tour organization company will arrange your eat, accommodation and transpotation well.
Aug 22, 2009 22:07
GUEST73145 Hi to all the helpful people here. I am planning to do a Chongqing hydrofoil trip to Yichang by bussing to Wanzhou then take the hydrofoil there. From Yichang We want to go to Guilin where our flight back to KL is. Any help on how to go about this? thanks!
Aug 23, 2009 03:30
  • ELLYSE
I think you need to fly, as there's no direct train for Yichang -- Guilin. When are you travelling?
If you have any queries, please email to yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line, thanks.
Aug 23, 2009 10:28
  • YINMEI
You could transfer a bus from Yichang to Wuhan for about 4 hours via high way after hydrofoil. It is available to take either plane or train from Wuhan to Guilin directly.

Cheers!
Aug 26, 2010 08:45
GUESTKGN Group of us , all over 55, planning to travel in China including Yangtse cruise in October 2010. Any advice on what to be careful about on account of the recent floods and landslides will be most gratefully received - KGN
Aug 28, 2010 03:31
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKGN

Group of us , all over 55, planning to travel in China including Yangtse cruise in October 2010. Any advice on what to be careful about on account of the recent floods and landslides will be most gratefully received - KGN

The rainy season is June-August in most China places. So it will be better in October.

Although it rains a lot recently, especially in Sichuan Province, the attraction sites have been affected little. There are still many tourists in Jiuzhaigou, Huanglong, Leshan, etc. I think the situation will be better when you will be here.
Apr 7, 2011 13:20
GUESTYUNE Hello, I plan to travel on the Yangtze cruise from Chongqing to Yichang. From Yichang, I will go to Wuhan by bus. I hear that it takes around 5 hours to arrive Wuhan. Which part of Wuhan? Hanyang or Hankou?
Apr 9, 2011 22:27
GUEST4216
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTYUNE

Hello, I plan to travel on the Yangtze cruise from Chongqing to Yichang. From Yichang, I will go to Wuhan by bus. I hear that it takes around 5 hours to arrive Wuhan. Which part of Wuhan? Hanyang or Hankou?

You are right. It takes around 5 hours. The bus usually stops at Hankou or Wuchang.
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Yichang to Shanghai Need advice
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code