Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Aug 26, 2009 05:12
GUEST78186 www.tiaoyueelec.com
LareinaLareina" <hotmail.com|tiaoyueelecorder>
This Site is a totally haux..people who's taking money w/o sending any items
I am also a victim of this Site..Everybody pls...watch & catch those crooks!
They should get karma on what they are doing....

KSA
Aug 27, 2009 05:41
GUEST01035 I'm surprised that so many people have been ripped off . . . . . . you should follow some basic rules:
1. Never send money orders / checks / cash
2. Always use a credit card, because if you are cheated you can file a claim and receive your money back
3. Do not be greedy - - - - If it seems to be too good to be true, it is . . . . the only way most of these name brand items can be cheaper than retail is if 1) they are fake 2) they are stolen, or 3) they don't exist and are only trying to get your money . . . .

Good luck, and I hope ppl heed this warning and do not be so careless / uniformed in the future. Also, I am in Xiamen now and it is a beautiful city filled with many wonderful people - but like anywhere, people will take advantage of greedy people.
Aug 27, 2009 22:41
GUEST58430 i too was robbed scammed ripped off i got an email saying free ps3 pay 60 dollar shipping i did thru western union and i have not heard from them yet fake tracking number it said that i had receive item
Sep 1, 2009 03:00
GUEST77232 hi my name is nadeem siddique.
i am from south africa.i placed order for falsh drives i paid 3000 usd $.but i have no feed back fro the supplier
owner name is mr chen.his cell phn number is 0086075582954911.
the lady i deal with is maggie her cell phn number is 008675515013729761
company name is kingtone electronics,
please can you help me to get these people they are not replying my mail if you can help me please contact me on yahoo.com|billoog200
my cell 0027 71 55 63 905

thanks
Sep 2, 2009 07:57
GUEST99543 Let's not do any business with China until they take some measure to stop this. If we hold our money back and tell these people when we get their listing, unless they send the goods COD and we check to make sure we have what we paid for we will not do business. PayPal is a good way to protect yourself-they guarantee your money back. I want to do an honest business, but am now purchasing from US wholesalers so that I can understand what they are saying and get a hold of police if necessary.

I have been scammed by Chinese recently, and will never trust another Chinese business person as long as I live. I hope their economy goes to hell in a handbasket. Let's keep our money at home and buy USA ONLY>
Sep 2, 2009 09:44
GUEST99543 DO NOT USE TRADE KEY.COM-EVERY BUSINESS FROM CHINA IS A SCAM-IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO AHEAD AND USE IT AND SEE IF YOUR RECEIVE ONE SINGLE ITEM. THEY ALLOW ANYONE TO REGISTER AS A BUSINESS AND THEY DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE SCAMMED. DO NOT USE TRADE KEY.COM-DO NOT USE TRADE KEY.COM. THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP GET YOUR MONEY BACK-I PROMISE. READ THE FINE PRINT-THEY TELL YOU TO DO THE RESEARCH AND YOU CAN'T BECAUSE IT IS TOO DIFFICULT. GO TO LIQUIDATION.COM-YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS-FAST AND THEY USE PAYPAL WHICH WILL GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK. DO NOT USE TRADE KEY.COM IT IS NOT SAFE OR LEGAL. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR BUYERS.
Sep 3, 2009 21:04
GUEST64139 Stay away from fodetrade and contacts like MSN: hotmail.com|fodetradedenny
Mail: yahoo.cn|fodetradedenny
they will take your money and give you a tracking number with ems and thats the last you'll hear from them your money and your shippment!
Sep 4, 2009 00:01
  • QIDIQQ
Really depresses when u said u lost the trust with Chinese people.

But do please not deny like every coin has two sides, u should recognize there are still many people r honest in China.

Maybe a better way is to find a good paltform for buying and selling, like ebay? i am not sure, or now there is a DHgate ,etc.

Be careful no matter doing business with anybody.
Sep 5, 2009 20:11
GUEST21049 HELLO I AM A VICTIM OF FRAUD
ON 26 JUNE 2009, I sent
$ 1000.00, TO BUY IPHONE 6. HAI HUANG, in Putian Fujian China AND NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING, I want to join YOU TO REPORT.
Sep 12, 2009 19:09
GUEST07587 Bank Transfer(T/T):

Payee: Suiliu Wang
Account : 4552 3030 1880 1943 99
Issuing bank: bank of China , Xiamen branch
Address: 186,zhongshan south road, Xiamen , Fujian , China
Swift code: BKCHCNBJ 73A
Post code: 361001

if you have any questions,plz don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards!

Ms.juan xiao
yahoo.cn|cqchongjuan

Trademanager ID : cqchongjuan
YAHOO : yahoo.cn|cqchongjuan
MSN : hotmail.com|cqchongjuan
FULING DISTRICT CHONGJUAN FIRM

BE AWARE
THIS IS ANOTHER SCAM
DONT LOOSE YOUR MONEY
Page 13 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code