Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Dec 15, 2009 12:27
GUESTLYNN Has anyone heard of Eeihuan Trade Co. LTd. I sent $100 us dollars for a PS3 and was given a tracking number it has been over 4 weeks. Please need your help
Dec 21, 2009 22:33
GUEST36137 The cameras are in the Nigeria custom inspector's hands, why don't you pay the tax to them.?????????
Dec 24, 2009 14:48
GUEST42254 I want to post to you for your warning also. I am a regular customer in textile industry in China but I decided to buy from this gmail.com|endisonyu. His name ZHIGAO YU. Please do not transact business with him. His name is listed on tradeeasy as www.sulekhab2b.com/company/search/swiss-lace.htm and address is jiefang road 174#,shaoxing, zhejiang province,china
I sent him $120 for headties. He collected my money and he told me to send another $60 again. How can that one be possible because he sent me an invoice before I western union my money to him. Before he collected my money, he email me everyday and beg me to buy from him. Now, my money is in his care and he refused to send my goods. I told him to send my money back or he can just send me any headties that money can buy and up till now, he refused to send me anything neither to email me back. Thank God, my husband will be in China next month and their cat will let out of bag.
I am going to go extra lent to report him to the police department in China to avoid reaping or scamming other people.
Who else can you trust? NO ONE. Even though some good customers/buyers are still out there but majority are criminals. Hopefully, someone in the police department will read this email one day and pursue these people that are behind this act.
One of my sister-in-law just got reaped off too in Italy over $600 for three pairs of shoes and they were listed on Alibaba.com. The company name FAVOUR FASHION INTERNATIONAL, VIALE ROMA 159, SCALA"C", GUIDONIA, ROMA. ITALY. CONTACT PERSON, MS. ESOHE OMORUYI PHONE # 011-39-339-772-4309 OR 011-39-346-011-4544. She contacted money gram, they can not help her. Now, she has listed her name with the money gram fraud alert department to stop her from getting any more money from others. Therefore, I strongly discourage anyone for buying goods from the internet. Go to the store direct or you can fly down to the Country if you can afford it. If all of us stay away from buying from the internet, they will be put to shame.
Enough warning for this. I will continue emailing people and the copy of this email will be send to the police department in China, Italy, and USA.
For security purpose, I will not list my contact information but I will let alibaba.com and tradeeasy.com have copy of this email with my detail contact.
Thanks.
Dec 29, 2009 17:02
GUESTANDREW I have been doing a lot of importations from China since 2005. As a trial order, I ordered 1 pc of Sony 46'' LCD TV, 1 pc of sony E300 home theartre, 1 pc of Blackberry 9500 storm mobile phone from JINAN DANXINGXIAN COMMERCE AND TRADE CO. LTD. The contact person is Mr Yan Chen with the company address: Rm 330, No 3 Lashan RD, JINAN CITY, with one Mr Hong Xu as manager. The following fake telephone numbers are displayed in their website 86-531-82723262, 13793197984 @ dxxsm.en.alibaba.com. I wanted my contact in Guangdong to pay USD1200 beign the total cost to the company but Mr Yan Chen said it has to come from overseas due to China regulations for export. I didnt see any problem with this as I have done volume of business up to USD60,000 with other chinese firms without any trouble and have my goods regularly. I ask this company to ship the goods to Guangdong to be included with my other container but Mr Yan said the goods will be shipped by EMS. I paid a total of USD 1,200 into account name:
XIONGCHANGCHEN, acc. no: 4563516407002664230, @ BANK OF CHINA XIAMEN BRANCH, No 398 JIAHE RD HULI DISTRICT, XIAMEN CITY FUJIAN PROVINCE, Swift code BKCHCNBJ73A. On 18/12/2009, on receipt of the money through telex transfer, Mr Yan told me he couldnt ship the goods as the local EMS office had closed for work since he arrived EMS late. Mr Yan Chen has refused to ship my goods and no longer appear online on messenger. His phone numbers are all not working. I appeal to the XIAMEN PSB in BANK of CHINA to track down these criminal who are out to scare potentail businessmen from Chinese market. Please you can reach me on yahoo.com|jaddfinishingaccessories Thanks for your concern
Dec 29, 2009 17:54
GUESTMICHALI... hello, also i send 1650 euro to caimily for 7 tv sets and i only got a 2GB USB . Be careful, if someone can help me too i would apriciate very much. Someone told me to call to my local chinese embasy and they will help. he told me that they helped him to get back his money
Jan 14, 2010 10:29
GUEST18127 beware of tengjie electronic trade.co,ltd they cheat me...
hotmail.com|tjdzcn
phone # is.. +865942829295
cell #; is.....+8615892055484
add; mei yuan road putian,fujian china
ben's account; 4563516407002632583
swift;bkch/cubj73c
name; limin lu
beneficiary institution bank of putian china sub-branch
Jan 16, 2010 08:24
GUEST19320 Hi
I have also been cheated now 2 times in a very short period. IF you want to buy something "cheap" from China be VERY careful. Dont hurry, take time to know more about the company use the Internet as uch as possible! Never send payment by W/U or to a private account! this is the first signals if they want the payment this way. Try to get a copy of the companies reg. papers and a copy of the persons ID card so you know who you deal with AND if the offer is very "cheap" you can be sure its a fraud!
Jan 17, 2010 17:09
GUEST82246 Thanks for letting guest Post urgent and scamming story.

Anyways, if you get HTTP 500 internal server error on sites you've been able to go to before but not anymore. I've read many confusing comp. tech talking about .httacess and some hi-tech biz language. Well, I couldn't find a proper and simple solution so I thought I try some of my own tricks or tricks that worked many times for such things as Black Screen Youtube Videos. So I went ahead and deleted my cookies and all the sites that went HTTP 500 internal server error worked again. Like magic I tell you.

-Go to tools ( upper right on toolbar)
-Go to Internet Options
-Choose Browsing History and the Delete icon
-Then choose Delete cookies

Back to Browsing :)
Jan 17, 2010 17:14
GUEST82246 If you want to do business, do it in your own country you morons. If you want to do with other country, I suggest you go to the company and look at your products.
Jan 17, 2010 20:55
GUESTGZ COWBOY TRUST TRUST TRUST , ?????? I DEAL WITH MANY PRODUCTS FROM CHINA AND HAVE FOR YEARS , 1ST KNOW YOUR SELLER
KNOW THEM GOOD , MEET THEM , PEOLPE WHO DO LITTLE DAELS LOOKING FOR A BARGIN AND SEND MONEY TO PEOPLE THEY DO NOT KNOW ARE CRAZY , OH YES I HAVE MORE DEALERS HERE IN THE USA RIP ME OFF EVERY YEARS , AND GET EMAILS SCAMS FOR GREAT DEALS EVERYDAY , WAKE UP PEOLPE

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSE'S , BUT COUNT IT AS A LESSON LEARNED

IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORST
Page 22 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code