Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Apr 25, 2010 10:09
GUEST90134 I SAY HANG THEM!!! HANG ALL THEM SCAMMERS!!!
Apr 28, 2010 22:06
GUEST23859 hi there,

i am victim of fraud too i want you guys to be carefull of website http://www.yesshengtrader.com/contact.asp they are also fraud everyone from there firm is fraud.

i sent them money 500US$ and they didnt ship any product and the tracking number she gave me was also fraud.

i contacted police in xiamen but they say to call you local police, but they provide me their email addrss public.xms.cn|xm110 to send them all the info..

ARA
Apr 30, 2010 07:55
GUEST93168 I HAVE SENT MONEY TO Xiamen glostrade(international)Co.LTD FOR SAMPLE SENDING. THEY ARE TOTALY FRAUD. THEY DID NOT SEND ANY SAMPLE AFTER GOT MONEY.

quote=GUEST23859,394906]hi there,

i am victim of fraud too i want you guys to be carefull of website http://www.yesshengtrader.com/contact.asp they are also fraud everyone from there firm is fraud.

i sent them money 500US$ and they didnt ship any product and the tracking number she gave me was also fraud.

i contacted police in xiamen but they say to call you local police, but they provide me their email addrss public.xms.cn|xm110 to send them all the info..

ARA[/quote]
Apr 30, 2010 14:57
GUEST02419 I don't know if you bought from him or not, but Mark is legit. I ordered from him a couple times and everything was perfect. I am shedding light on my good experience with him because he is honest and deserves it, unlike some other suppliers who have scammed me out of my money.
May 1, 2010 14:59
GUESTSTALKER... WWW.COCOEO.COM = SCAM

http://cocoeo.com/info.asp?typecode=6 this link provieds info contact on another website contaioning the same SWIFT CODE as the ones described above. DO NOT SEND UR MONEY DUDES. IT'S SCAM

Va pupa Serj si Pety.
May 2, 2010 13:19
GUEST93168 [PLS HELP US AS WELL AS THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY TO CATCH THEM
AND HANDOVER TO POLICE.THEY HAVE AGIAN CHANGED THEIR COMPANY NAME AS BEMTRADE.
May 3, 2010 19:30
GUEST91261 I am planning on sending US$1600.00 FOR THE PURCHASE Of LCD Screen on a relatively low price of 10 pieces 40 inch samsung. To Huaqitrade a certain Mr. Bruce in China.

Please Help
May 7, 2010 15:28
GUEST18688
I will declare a fraud.
first name: JIANGTENG
last name: WANG
Xianyou Fujian, China
Jinxiu-elcet.ada @ hotmail.com
Tianjin Bright Future Fashion Center.
the ridiculous, he has gold supplier in alibaba and verfied member.
May 7, 2010 15:43
GUEST18688 hi,can any of you the email of Xianyou police?
May 13, 2010 01:19
GUEST96145 Hi! I am not exactly sure whether this will help others, but here goes. The following companies have been trying to sell me various items via their websites: www.cocoeo.com , www.nsnorp.com and www.icy-top.com (to mention but a few). Be very aware of their fraudulent activities! They are/were all selling the same Motorbikes (with identical pictures) at very low prices. Even the VIN numbers are the same on some bikes! The swift codes for transferring of funds are also the same (the name of the account holder is different,though). When asked for VIN numbers and engine numbers, they seem to ignore the request and push you for money. DON'T do that! Here are some of their e-mail addresses: 188.com|cocoeo2010, 188.com|nsnorp and icy-top.com|export. I notice that two of them have the same ISP (@188.com). I don't think this is coincidental. I was in China on business two weeks ago and asked to view the bikes. Needless to say, no response! None of these "companies" have a physical address or a telephone number, either. The only way to contact them is with e-mail or through their website.Be afraid, be very afraid!
Page 26 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code