Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Jul 29, 2010 03:00
GUESTDX Sucks for all of you who got ripped off. You just have to look at it like a paid for lesson.
Before you buy anything online from anywhere, check for reviews of the seller. To do anything less is just dumb. But hey, live and learn right?
It's really hard to make a list of all the businesses that will rip you off in China because there is just too damn many. Yes they give the rest of China (and Chinese people in general) a bad name, but again, do your homework before you send money to someone who is supposed to send something back to you. Just because some rich Nigerian is asking you to send him your bank information so he can wire you part of his inheritance so that he can get the rest of it early, doesn't mean you're gonna go and do it (or at least I hope you're not that naive). Besides that, are you gonna really be mad at people who come from the same country simply because they're born within the same borders? Countries are just little plots of land to give some government officials the ability to control people. People are people regardless of where they're from and that means you have a good chance of gettin ripped off by anyone, anywhere. Just do the research before you commit.

As a side note, electronics are more expensive here in China than anywhere else I've travelled/lived and quality is not really an important matter for the business who is just wantin to make quick cash. If it's an expensive purchase, suck it up and save up for the real thing. As a professional DJ, I can not emphasis enough the concept of buying expensive for the long haul. Knock off clothes are just fine, but knock off electronics are never as good as advertised, never able to do the same features, and never last very long.

Good luck with your future internet shopping and don't forget to do your homework :P
Jul 29, 2010 05:15
GUESTRONALDO Dear Friends,

I bought a iphone Apple 4G 32gb from supplier (Zhuanxiu trade Co.,ltd.).
I tranfered USD 160 in July 03, but this supplier didn't send my iphone yet, and he said me that would send in 24 hours on time.
Please I need your help to meet this supplier and send my iphone Apple 4G 32gb.
Take a look in his e-mail and address and phone number.

hotmail.com|Zhuanxiutrade-2
hotmail.com|Zhuanxiutrade-1
hotmail.com|Zhuanxiutrade
tele:+86-1875-0063-104
http://www.cnzhuanxiu.com
Address: NO 688 ,Hu Shan Road,Shiming District, Xiamen, China

I have transfred my money by Western Union with number - MTCN.

Receiver is - FEIWEI HUANG
He reiceived this transfer in July 03.

I would like to know if someone could help me to talk to supplier and if possible to send me my iphone.

Please, don't believe in this supplier, he is SCAMMED.
Also divulg for all...

Best Regards
Ronaldo
msn: hotmail.com|ronaldo.businessman
Aug 1, 2010 04:25
  • ONMYWAY
USD 160 for an iphone? How can you believe this? An iphone costs around 4000 RMB in China. It is really hard to retrieve your money back. Just take this experience as a leson.
Aug 1, 2010 09:03
GUEST97197 I'm from East Africa. I ordered Flash Drives, Dell Laptops and Sony Ericson satio. I sent them US $992 + Transfer fee via Western Union on the 15th July 2010. They sent me a email saying that they have received the money and dispatched my parcel by EMS.Below is the mail:

Subject: RE:
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:47:57 +0000
Hello,
we have sent your package(5pcs laptop, 21pcs USB, 1pcs Phone) by EMS, the tracking number is EE207501038CN.
you can chekc it.
hope you can give us more and more business in future.

Toney

I checked this number and saw that the parcel was delivered on 15th June 2010 in Canada.
Thinking that they might have made a mistake I emailed them back, but NO REPLY TILL TODAY. I have called, message comes phone you calling is power off.Then searching for someone to find them I found this site and it confirmed my doubts "I WAS A VICTIM OF FRAUD"
FAKE COMPANY!!!.......DONT TRADE WITH GULI TRADE CO. LTD...***FAKE COMPANY!!!***
There contacts are :Company name :Guli trade Co.,Ltd
Company address:2 # Jiahe road ,Xiamen City,China
Company business licence:82374884111
Msn/Email:hotmail.com|guli_trade
Sales person: Toney
Mobile Phone:008613290781054
http://crowningelec.com
I have traded with 5 other companies in china with alot of money. This is the first time it has happened. Well as I read others comment "I paid for a lesson, NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE DEAL LOOKS, ALWAYS DO A GOOD BACKGROUND CHECK BEFORE SENDING MONEY"
If anyone can help my email is yahoo.com|african_bulldog
Aug 1, 2010 23:40
GUEST75162 We met the same problem with this guys. We have arrived to China to sign contracts and those guys just cut all their phones

Haikou Xinghongxiang Import & Export Co., Ltd
Add: Room No 105, Building F, World Trade Center, Shimao Road, Haikou City, China
Tel: +86-898-68187593
Fax: +86-898-68187593
P.C:570125
Email: hotmail.com|haikouxhx

I do not know the reason why they do that , but I strongly recommend do NOT accept any invitations from those guys.
Aug 2, 2010 00:51
GUESTREEF How do you ask a company to prove them self's as genuine.
all they give us is business number-that doesn't help.
So plz tell me how I can know if they are real company????
your government should in this.
Aug 2, 2010 01:34
GUEST97197
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDALIBOR View Post

I am planning on sending USGUESTDALIBOR600.00 FOR THE PURCHASE Of LCD Screen on a relatively low price of 10 pieces 40 inch samsung. To Huaqitrade a certain Mr. Bruce in China.

Please Help

DO NOT SEND MONEY 100% fraud i read something on another site regarding a Mr. Bruce..

CHECK 1000% before sending your money coz once its go...

100% ***FAKE***
Aug 4, 2010 16:35
GUESTSHIVA YUHAOROMAN

I got scammed from a guy in Xiam.
I called Xiamen Municiple Police 0592-2025502, and no one there knows english,
However I found this guy know a lil english he told me to send an email with all the detials but I couldn't understand what is the e-mail
something like public.xn.xj.cn|xm110x
but it's not the correct e-mail
can you please call them and get the right e-mail so they can find this guy?

Sorry for writing things in this forum but I am lost :(

Thank you.
Aug 7, 2010 11:06
GUEST93202 I brought some meters from China website www.jyins.com. The whole website is fake. Looked up the address, that's fake to. They advertise on Alibaba and just about very other trade website. They show pics of Canton trade show 2007, but when i checked Canton entry list for 2007 show they are not on it. Pictures cleverly edited in photoshop to show their name on the stand.

Contact Mike Lin very convincing. Wanted money by weston union.

Contact was Mike Lin
weston union pay to Yuyan Chen

Be careful guys
Aug 9, 2010 16:18
GUEST53185 I just got ripped off! by Ningning Xu

Beneficiary Bank: Bank of China Xiamen Branch

Swift Code: bkchcnbj73c

Account: 4552-3010-1881-266785

Beneficiary Name : NingNing Xu

(First name: NingNing / Last Name: Xu)

Page 29 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code