Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Aug 9, 2010 16:24
GUEST53185 Vicky wang,

ningning xu

wang Jianhong

these are names of ripp off artist using names like xm grandpower and guarateed trade.

they have riped me offer and others. If you have been ripped off by them please join our complaint, so they will be prosecuted as common criminals by chinese athorities.

Please make your complaint here

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/500014417/www_guantatrade_com_the_biggest_scam_ever.htm?va=0&page=
Aug 10, 2010 17:46
  • ROMIO
Helloo,..

I am wondering about AM I BEING THOUGHT WRONG ? when I was thought I was thought that prevention is better than cure. :)

I guess we all should keep our heads up when doing an international transaction because once the money is gone, its no recovering back. specially amounts like few hundred dollars. I too were scammed from a Chinese few months back. I sent US$ 300.00 over by Western Union to make pre payment for the PC i want. but it never came back, instead i got a tracking number which never shows in DHL tracking system. And he tried to get more money saying that it was held in Customs for not paying customs declaration charges. He didn't knew I am an International freight forwarder when talks nonsense about the PC in China Customs. I simply deleted his contact in my Msn which is the best thing to do.

To tell you the truth, I never trusted in him/her before sending money. I was kind of testing that if its ok to do some business without knowing the company/person. I knew the PC would not come or might come as I was promised. its a 50-50 chance i took just to test what. I never blame him/her for scamming me cz its me who got scammed by him and its me who made it happened.

Hello friends out there,

Unlike other country, China is a more worthy place to visit, live and do business.. I ve been there, had had made lots of friends and non of them are scammers. Like in every community, such ppl exist in China, but i can truly say its nothing compare to the large population in China. DONT EXPECT Chinese police to sort out things happen just because of our mistakes.

I ADVICE YOU, KEEP YOUR HEADS UP AND DEAL ONLY TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW IN PERSON. A SO CALLED VERIFIED MEMBER, A GOLD MEMBER OF ANY B2B PLATFORM MIGHT TOO SCAM YOU. BE WARE..!!!

Thanks for reading

Romio
Aug 10, 2010 17:56
  • ROMIO
Hello My Friend,

Can I advice you in good spirits and faith ?

Please dont waste time,money and efforts by calling Chinese police and by thinking about your lost money,.. Its not coming back unless a miracle happen to have your money back.

People make mistakes. Its to learn from it. Now I am happy for you cz you learnt an important lesson in life. So hold on it and never repeat it

A good friend for you from all the way from Maldives Islands :)
Aug 12, 2010 06:45
GUEST20106 i send money to one business firm they say they cont send the product now as i am from saudi arbaia how can i get help from police there. they are aksing more money now plase help me yahoo.com|bhag_ee
Aug 16, 2010 01:30
GUESTREEF
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20106

i send money to one business firm they say they cont send the product now as i am from saudi arbaia how can i get help from police there. they are aksing more money now plase help me yahoo.com|bhag_ee

Hey...don't you send them more money. Police will not help. Forget your money. You are scammed!!! sorry dude...what site was this??
Aug 16, 2010 16:41
  • ROMIO
GUEST20106,

GUESTREEF said well,
Aug 21, 2010 11:05
GUESTTHARANGA Hi I m from Sri lanka. Same story. Just lost 110$ Do not pay who dont know...

Beneficiary Name: NingNing Xu
Account Number: 4552-3010-1881-266785
Bank Name: Bank of China Xiamen branch
SWIFT Code: BKCHCNBJ73C
Aug 23, 2010 23:20
GUESTNALINH They are fake online dealer in Xiamen, Fujian, china. Dont buy any thing from them. I paid US$ 360 for Laptop but they don't send me any Laptop until now. don't made payment first,before you are sure about that company.

Company name: MHCING INTERNATION TRADE CO.,LTD
Company address: 2A, Incubator Building Academy& Tech Development No.1 High-tech South St, Xiamen, Fujian,China
Company website: http://www.mhctrade.com/
Company Business number: 2248665434129
ISO:9001:2000, Post code: 361002
MSN/Email: hotmail.com|mhctrade1

Mr Jonas (liar) Mobile: 0086-1305543251. don't deal with him.

Fake! Fake! Fake!

Help me to inform Police in Xiamen, Fujian to do legal action. please thier fake business online

Sep 1, 2010 20:11
GUESTJAMIE I have been ripped off on handbags for 10000 us dollars. This company is worldwidebtob.com. i wired a bank wire 3 months ago and have not recieved my money back or my merchandise they say they can not send for the amount they quoted me. Please help i have no idea what i can do i have threated to turn them in to the china police and customs and everything and they dont care please help email me at yahoo.com|skaggswholesale if you can help me in any way.
Sep 2, 2010 01:20
GUEST17189 [quote=YUHAOROMAN ,34333]hi, Bobsalolng, sorry to hear that.You can dial 110 police service center to get help. Xiamen Municiple PoliceAdd:新华路43号Tel:0592-2025502[/quote]
Page 30 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code