Menu
christian church in Shanghai
Apr 6, 2009 08:57
  • JOJNASH
Hello. I am Nash, living in shanghai, i am about to get married, since am christain i looking for a chuch to hold my wedding ceremony,can someone help me to find a christian church in shanghai? Thanks
May 17, 2009 21:54
GUEST84177 Heng Shang Lu and Urumuqi Lu is one location for foreign Christian fellowship. They meet at 2:00 - 3:30, and 4:00-5:30 p.m. every Sunday afternoon. From JingAng temple take line 2 to PEople's Square and switch to line 1 and go to HengShan lu, exit out #4 exit and go to the right about 2-3 minutes. Church is on your right you can't miss it! If you look of Chinese descent you should bring your passport just in case they want to check. Only foreign passport holders are allowed in. There are a couple of restaurants across the street for a late lunch or dinner after service. Starbucks, TGIF's, a pasta place and another good foreign food place can't remember it's name! GOd bless you as you find fellowship in Shanghai.
May 17, 2009 21:57
GUEST84177 I think I understand you are not talking about money when you asked about it being free. Am I correct? The answer is yes and no, but can and should not be talked about on-line! sorry . . . you can learn more by attending the services and talking with someone.
Jun 3, 2009 09:01
GUEST74220 is there any pentecostal church in Shanghai. ???
Jun 15, 2009 12:57
GUEST57164 Hello there!
Can anyone tell me if there are any Assemblies of God churches in Shanghai???
If yes, do they have English services ??

Sep 27, 2009 10:21
GUEST15911 do you know the church for japanese. use japanese language. thank you
Sep 30, 2009 01:19
GUEST30107 Hi !! Is there any Assemblies of God church in Shanghai-200120 ??
If so do they have English Services ??
Oct 9, 2009 01:58
GUEST66235 If you are located in postal code 200120, the nearest English church services is probably the one at no. 53 Heng Shan Lu (intersection of Ulumuqi Lu) on Sunday afternoons at 2pm and 4pm. Due to local regulations, the services are only open to foreign passport holders only. There Chinese speaking services at the same address at different times on Sunday and are open to everyone!

Check out the website: http://www.scfenglish.com/ for more details of the English services.

Church gatherings in Shanghai interdenominational as people come from many, many nations and church backgrounds come together to worship.
Oct 31, 2009 21:15
GUEST23233 Address: 53 Hengshan Road, Xuhui District (cross intersection Wulumuqi Rd) map

衡山路 53号 (近乌鲁木齐路)徐汇区

How to get there: Take subway line 1 to Hengshan Road station, exit 4
Jan 2, 2010 10:31
GUEST79758 EXCUSE ME? Why are no Chinese allowed in the service? Could you please point to the legislation or law that prevents you from accepting local Chinese to your church service. As visitor and active church member in Japan I am SERIOUSLY SHOCKED at hearing you refuse Chinese who hold a Chinese passport. How can this be? How is this in agreement with how we are to live as Christians in this world? I want to bring Chinese friends so they have a chance to get to know about Jesus, however, this seems to be impossible unless we split up and they attend the Chinese service. I am seriously at a complete loss of words here!!!
M.W.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JABAROOTOO

If you are a foreign national with a passport other than Chinese you are welcome to fellowship with the International Christian Fellowship in Shanghai.

Website with full details below

http://www.sccenglish.com/history.htm
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: christian church in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code