Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Aug 15, 2010 11:46
GUEST21039 Hi ..
I'm from Malaysia.. i'm interested in Shoes and also Plus Size / Big Size clothing wholesaler. Anyone who have the contact, please ,, please contact me at hotmail.com|bg317.
Thank you very much..
Aug 16, 2010 06:01
GUEST02995 I am looking for wholesale suppliers of European designer women's fashion clothing eg. Crazy Age Jeans, BT Jeans, Redial, Forever Sexy, In-Style Fashion, No Go, Fashion Wave, Pailiou, Rae, Young Age *****
e-mail:web.de|Cherniavska
Aug 17, 2010 01:59
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST02995

I am looking for wholesale suppliers of European designer women's fashion clothing eg. Crazy Age Jeans, BT Jeans, Redial, Forever Sexy, In-Style Fashion, No Go, Fashion Wave, Pailiou, Rae, Young Age *****
e-mail:web.de|Cherniavska

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21039

Hi ..
I'm from Malaysia.. i'm interested in Shoes and also Plus Size / Big Size clothing wholesaler. Anyone who have the contact, please ,, please contact me at hotmail.com|bg317.
Thank you very much..

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGCL

Hi,
I will going to shenzhen next month and i need information where to find the wholesale market for fashion and accessories. Please PM me on yahoo.com|grac3_cl. Thanks a lot

Rgds,

Quote:

Originally Posted by PURITAMA View Post

Hi,
i am intending to buy wholesale products to resell in indonesia, and looking for distributor or manufacturer brand of: sole mio, miusa, m2m, little piggy, m2m, yocco or yzf or related brands. can somebody help me with the contacts of those brands and the procedure to do so?
any fast repply is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10042

Hi,

I am from Malaysia looking for cheap online fashion wholesale with brands like YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY and other japanese, korean, and taiwan style..
Please email to yahoo.com|phoebe_gyc64

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19175

hello im looking for wholesell women clothing and fashion brand by : LELE STYLE :) thank you for the information..

Hi.

for the fashion clothes and children clothes and shoses and for the hand bag

Guangzhou is more better then any other citys.

and its quality,.

if you buy from the internet or from shenzhen it would be more expancive then you buy it from guangzhou.

now i am here writing this to tell you some garments market in Guangzhou.

Baima fashion cloths whole sale- here you can find some copys world wide famous brands .yet good quality.

tianma fashion cloths whole sale. and near to it underground korian street.

and zhanxi road cloths wholesale. and and zhanxi road shose wholesale…………………………

and liuhua cloths whole sale market…….are more popular in guangzhou…………………………

FOR FARTHER INFORMATION;

EMAIL;YAHOO.COM|BRAVEUYGHUR

MOBILE:+86 13580513371

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/member/ctrlcentre.asp

REGARDS

OSMAN

Aug 17, 2010 04:17
  • LHUIZZY
hi, im looking for legal suppliers in china (wholesale/retail) that sell Nike, Adidas, Baby Phat, Sakun, Pastry Glam Pie High, Vans and many more. please email me, yahoo.com|young_bizzo310

Thanks!
Aug 17, 2010 04:30
GUEST82812 I am looking for wholesaler or supplier for female fashion in Shenzhen (I-MIUSA, ERK LELE STYLE, YZF, RJ STORY, M2M, YOCO, LITTLE PIGGY, SNZ, REIKO, CAT WORLD, WHAT’S, SWEET GIRL, MARLOCA, TOKYO FASHION CO etc).

Please email me at hotmail.com|angel_huiying

Thank you.
Aug 17, 2010 08:40
  • EMYEUANH1314
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOAN06300

Hello,
I seach a supplier of branded clothing LIZ LISA JUYCE, VIVICAM, CANDY SHOP and other brands.
Mail: hotmail.com|boreal_na
Thank you for your reply.

hi im new to this and can't make a comment but i would want to know the supplier for these brands too, if you know it please let me know
hotmail.com|emyeuanh1314
thank you so much
Aug 17, 2010 08:42
  • EMYEUANH1314
i would like to know the suppliers for these fashion brands such as ;
LIZ LISA JUYCE, VIVICAM, CANDY SHOP mellisa sly and other brands.

thank you so much for your reply =)
Aug 20, 2010 06:20
GUESTANDY DAVE hi...I M LOOKING for BUY computer related technology MARKET ..and I want to came china Regarding this subject...can you suggest me that which market will be good for me ? can I get good market IN Yiwu, futian market ?
Aug 21, 2010 23:14
  • OSMAN
[quote=GUESTANDY DAVE,404890]hi...I M LOOKING for BUY computer related technology MARKET ..and I want to came china Regarding this subject...can you suggest me that which market will be good for me ? can I get good market IN Yiwu, futian market ?[/quote]

for computer related products you choose shenzhen and Guangzhou. in yiwu ,it is very expancive.
Last edited by OSMAN: Aug 21, 2010 23:15
Aug 22, 2010 10:35
GUEST15164 im looking for a wholesale supplier of YOCO, YUMU,IMISUSA,TIAN-MU,SPICYHOLIC .....
please contact me at yahoo.com|instyle07
Page 79 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code