Menu
Will the former first lady Mrs. Hilary Clinton become the American President?
Jan 6, 2008 13:39
  • GRIZ326
There's not a snowball's chance in Hades that Hilary Clinton could win my vote. She is among the most crooked and corrupt politicians in US history.

Obama is an empty suit. He says he is the candidate for change, but he hasn't said a word about what sort of change. Change for the sake of change is not good.

Unless someone new enters the campaign, I would make a better president than any of the contenders. US politics is a pitiful can of worms.

Jan 6, 2008 23:35
  • JCNILE123
Not at all.
Jan 7, 2008 14:05
  • CARLOS
Sanyachina, if I remember correct, when running first time for president, prime minister of Britain was the only European state head George Bush Jr recognized. And now he is the master of the red button!
I am quite sure in China there are many women qualify to be prime minister.

Because all US presidents have put their soldiers to fight somewhere, I would be curious to see Hillary Clinton there, only to see if she would stay out of wars.

Carlos
Jan 7, 2008 19:17
  • LEONARDO
Hilary has lost the first presidential race. She has the chance to become the first female president of USA, but the way to presidency is tortuous. Hope Hillary is as lucky as her romantic hubby. In 1992, Bill Clinton won over millions of American women's votes with his charm. This time, could Hilary win the votes of American men?
Jan 7, 2008 19:33
  • CANADAGUY
I agree 100% with Griz on this one.
Jan 8, 2008 14:59
  • GRIZ326
Is that an endorsement for president CANADAGUY?

Maybe I'll toss my hat into the presidential ring... ;-)
Jan 8, 2008 22:21
  • CANADAGUY
Sure, from what I've seen of the competition so far, you'd get my vote! :)
(If I was allowed to vote, that is).
Feb 22, 2008 11:59
GUESTTEXASWOMAN What bothers people so much about Hilary Clinton the fact that she is a woman or the fact that her husband got caught being a bit wild. McCain, Obama, Clinton they all have something to pick on...so why make it sound like Hilary is just the worst possible person to become President. Are you worried more about what they can do for this country ?,,,because if you are you should have thought about that before Bush even came around.
Feb 22, 2008 12:06
GUEST12665 You would like to see a black president, really when did it become a color issue. Or maybe you just mean you want to see Obama become a President. Hilary is just another person running her being a female don't make a difference.
Feb 26, 2008 12:26
  • SETH
I agree with GRIZ 100% about Hillary.I believe her political ambitions overshadow everything, and I do believe she and her husband Bill are both crooked. But I have to disagree with other posts who maintain that a woman would not make a good president or even get elected. There have been exceptionally good and strong female leaders in Israel, Great Britain, India, and Pakistan.

I would like to see a woman or black man or other minority elected to be president based solely on their abilities and NOT their sex or race. That will be a key issue for the coming elections -- should be interesting!

I am also hoping the next election will get the USA back on its former track of being a great and just free nation. Minding everyone else's business in today's world makes no sense, since there is so much to fix within the USA.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will the former first lady Mrs. Hilary Clinton become the American President?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code