Menu
Market for kitchenware, Furniture, In Guangzhou
Apr 24, 2011 21:43
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST08186

Hi
I will be going to GZ to shop for my own wedding dresses and stuff. I would like to get some home furniture-such as bedroom set,living room set,kitchenwares and etc.- and ship them back home. I'm just wondering if you have any suggestion for high quality furniture shops/streets that we can go to.
Thanks

Hi,
For wedding dresses and stuff, can find in Guangzhou, for high quality furniture, Foshan Shunde is the best choice.

Regards,

IvySky
Jun 23, 2011 13:15
GUESTMAX Dear Friend,
I am Max,and I am in Guangzhou now.I am looking for some houseware and decorations and kitchen ware.if possible please tell me some places to purchase them with good prices.
Thanks in advance
Max
Email: hotmail.com|aspiraco
Jun 25, 2011 00:38
GUEST41230 Hi,Max:

There is 2 wholesale markets in Gz sell kicthenware and houseware,one is in Panyu,another one is in Nanan Rd.

Any help needed just let me know.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Aug 9, 2011 04:55
GUESTPJ Hello,

We are planning to visit the furniture market. Can anyone pls guide me right after expo in shanghai...
Aug 11, 2011 11:18
  • GIONVIA
The furniture market is located in Foshan lecong . The good hotel to stay is Hotel Fortuna ,around USD$80 per day ,just opposite to lecong furniture market . You will need at least two or three days to finish the market as it is extremely huge and around 2-3 kilometers long .Cheers .
Sep 22, 2011 17:33
GUEST16138 Hello i am dr khaled Allam from Egypt i am going to visit guangzhou next november i would like to buy bedrooms sets kitchen cabinets & accessories living rooms rattan outdoor furniture tents chairs mattress and pillows for a private home can you help me in this i am going to spend a whole week can you tell me what is your fees to spend a whole week as guide please contact me at yahoo.com|drkhaledallam thanks
Sep 23, 2011 01:13
GUEST29210 Hi,dr khaled Allam:

I sent you an email,pls check it,thank you.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Oct 2, 2011 13:39
GUESTTAN want to know where can buy bulding house material such us tile, bath accessories,door and all material that made renovate.
Oct 3, 2011 08:38
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
There are many building material wholesale markets in Guangzhou and Foshan, I am sure you can get all kinds of material you look for from the markets here. Just know the name of the markets is not enough, you may need someone to help you to look after your orders, and organize shipment to you etc. so it is better that you use a local guide&agent.
With 6 years experience, know all the markets quite well in Guangzhou and Foshan, have rice experience in quality inspection and international shipment. If you need any help here, please feel free to contact me via email:hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Cheers!
Bill Cai
Jan 15, 2012 06:31
GUEST31158 The furniture fair held in Guangzhou Mar 18 - 21 and Mar 23 - 30 for worldwide buyers.

Page 6 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Market for kitchenware, Furniture, In Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code