Menu
Market for kitchenware, Furniture, In Guangzhou
Mar 5, 2012 02:24
GUESTMANISH Hi,can i know which is the best center for ceramics and bathroom fittings in foshan except the CCC.i am importer from india
Mar 6, 2012 05:44
  • GIONVIA
For building materails sourcing , guangzhou markets mainly as follows:

1.Nanan road building materails market

2.Tianjian building materails market

3.guangzhou international hardware center , mainly fittings

Foshan main markets as follows:

1.China ceramic city

2.Huaxia ceramic city

3.Dachuangwan building materails market

Cheers .
Mar 12, 2012 04:53
GUEST81136 Hi guys,

I really want to see the furniture fair but it's a little bit too late for travel arrangement.

For those who has been to Guangzhou and the Furniture fair, Am I missing big time if I choose to visit guangzhou not during the furniture fair time?

Thanks
Mar 12, 2012 09:44
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST81136

Hi guys,

I really want to see the furniture fair but it's a little bit too late for travel arrangement.

For those who has been to Guangzhou and the Furniture fair, Am I missing big time if I choose to visit guangzhou not during the furniture fair time?

Thanks

Hi, for buying the furniture, you don't have to always in the fair. because the market is always open with big quanity and new modles. so don't worry , just visit foshan , NOt guangzhou .
Mar 14, 2012 00:16
GUEST81136
Quote:

Originally Posted by YIWUALIBABA

Hi, for buying the furniture, you don't have to always in the fair. because the market is always open with big quanity and new modles. so don't worry , just visit foshan , NOt guangzhou .

Thanks for the advice ..
Jul 7, 2012 03:00
GUEST01174 hi i am going to visit ghougzhou so plz let me know abt the market for loot jeans and new jeans i am staying at bangkok city my e,mail is yahoo.com|hassjan 0066876891197
Jul 8, 2012 00:08
  • GIONVIA
For jeans, in guangzhou , u can check kangle jeans wholesale market , near by old canton fair complex .If u purchase big quantity, u can check out xingtang town which is around one hour taxi time from guangzhou ,famouse for jeans trading business in the world. good luck
Oct 2, 2012 04:00
GUESTMUZAFFER i am planning to visit goungzou after two weeks pls let me know about home furniture nd office furniture market. txs muzaffer
Oct 2, 2012 06:12
  • GIONVIA
For home furniture and office furniture , check Foshan lecong furniture wholesale market . U may stay in hotel fortuna , just opposite to the furniture market . Good luck.
Dec 23, 2012 21:07
GUEST93202 Hello
I'm going to visit Guangzhou to purchase all kitchenware products.
Please advice exactly to which wholesale market can I visit and purchase all?
Page 7 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Market for kitchenware, Furniture, In Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code