Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Sep 2, 2010 00:36
GUEST12325 A friend of mine married a girl from the Philippians and he said it is easier to get married here in the USA. He said to get her a fiancé Visa then get married here. he said it takes months not years to get a resident visa for her to stay in the USA.
I don't know if it is the same for Chinese women?
Sep 18, 2010 22:43
GUESTMYKL My fiance lives near Beijing, will she interview there for her visa or are they all done at the consulate in Guangzhou?
Sep 24, 2010 15:30
GUEST45820 If an American marries a Chinese in China is the marriage legal in America? Also, how can one get a divorce from somebody they married in China in 2004 and have not seen since 2005. The woman is Chinese and lives in China, the man is American and lives in America. Help!!
Oct 21, 2010 03:27
GUEST49219 Hi, I am a Malaysian. I would like to ask if my wife from China registered for a marriage with me here in Malaysia would she be able to marry again in China without getting a divorce here? Will the Chinese governtment be able to find out that she's married in Malaysia and forbid her to remarry in China?
Nov 8, 2010 13:09
GUESTKEITH hi i met my girl friend on the net i have visited her family last year she came over august her visa runs out in january ihave sbmitted a form to imegration i want to marry her but not sure if she will be allowed to stay she is from hong kong and has a british national pasport help
Nov 13, 2010 10:51
GUEST87498 I have a green card and live in us I want to marry with a taiwanese what procedure I have to do. I plan to go taiwan next do i demand for the re-entry permit to go to taiwan
Nov 22, 2010 07:00
GUEST43122 Dear Sir /Madam

My Husband is an Australian citizen who is married to me and not Divorced but seperated for 18 months. He went to China and got registered for marriage with a chinese girl and has applied the marriage in China to Obtain a Fiance Visa for the girl to come to Australia. Can this Chinese girl come to Australia on a fiance visa since my husband is still married to me? He said he signed a pending divorce order in china for when the girl comes to Australia for him to divorce me and marry the chinese girl within 9 months.Can this girl come to Australia since my husband does not have divorce Certificates on a Fiance Visa? . My e mail address is hotmail.com.Please|fms.fernando reply me at your earliest.

Kind Regards

Frances
Dec 4, 2010 16:55
GUESTDUANE Hello , I have meet a very nice woman in Zhongshan, Guangdong China. tho we have not met yet in person , i look foward to go see her in early summer 2011. i have saved many photos she gave to me of herself, her and gifts i have sent for Valentines day and such.. also i have save all conversations threw e-mail . now we use video chat QQ International. we have been talking now for almost a year. we talk alot of getting married. Her friends are allready married to men in other countries but none from America. so i wonder if the laws are different here in America. when i go out , i will meet her Mother and Family and hope to get her permision to marry her daughter, then we hope to get married in "Hong Kong" while i am out their .
i have read the posts . But i still have some questions to be ansured.

1. I hear and read that i must show that i am not married. how do i get the proof i need to show that i am not ( never have been ) married ?

2. the travel visa for her may be difficult to atain , but it looks like the best way is for a k-1 " fiance visa " . is this the best and quickest way for her to come here to America so we can get married here ?

3. and also if anyone know's , besides a passport and Visa for me to go to the main land , what other papers " documents" should i get here before i go ? can i get the fiance visa for her ?

if anyone can ansure these questions , i would greatly appreciate it . thank you and have a good day..
Duane Contreras
Dec 6, 2010 23:13
GUEST16078 ok , i have learn the ansure to my question # 1 about getting proof that i have never been married ... i also hear that when i go out to see her in China and we get married out their , that will cancle out the Fiance visa , then we must get her a regular visa , then wait for hawever long it take , then once here in america, we have 90 days to get married , file for a green card , then we can go back out to china together and marry their also in her traditional wedding . i have hear today that "eather way" , a fiance visa OR regular travle visa will take about the same length of time once filed , is this true ? do any one know ?
Thank YOU ............... Duane
Dec 6, 2010 23:24
  • DUANE
also , i have heard of some of the questions they will ask her in the final interview , has anyone ever took this interview ?
the questions i have heard they ask , i think even many Americans will not be sure of these ansures ... or are they just basic questions ???
Page 34 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code