Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Mar 23, 2011 01:19
GUEST42172 So one you get married in China, how do you get your Lao Po into the US?
Mar 23, 2011 02:32
GUEST04154 You can refer to http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn/niv_info.html to read the information about US visa application, your Lao Po can obtain a US visa to enter the country
Mar 23, 2011 12:14
GUESTGLENN i have met a chineeze woman we are very happy together we intend to marry and her live with me in uk however i need all guidance on the process what to do first what saves time also we were thinking of being married in both countries china also uk
Mar 23, 2011 20:49
  • JOHNNASH
If you want to make marriage registration in UK, your Chinese wife needs to get a Single Status Certificate from local Civil Affairs Bureau where she resides in China, then go to local Foreign Affairs Office and UK embassy/consulate to apply for authentication. The Chinese version and English version are both required.

Then you can make registration in UK, once you get marrige license, just make notarization of the marriage license at a local Notary Office, then take the notarization document, household registration, ID card to go to local Police station to change the status of marriage.
Mar 24, 2011 05:34
GUEST43239 are there lawyer in jilin jilin that can help me get legal paper work here
i from canada and i am a teacher in jilin jilin i want married and stay here
Mar 24, 2011 22:59
GUEST15237 OK, I hope thisis not too difficult,
I am engaged to a wonderful gal in China who is working there on a visa. She is Philippino. Can I bring her to the US and marry her and keep her here? Or...........does she need to go back to the Philippines and get a special visa to come here to get married?

I need some help on this one
Mar 25, 2011 01:07
  • MILES
Please make marriage registration in the Philippines or US rather than China, it is impossible for you to do it in China, the procedure is very complex. She needs to go back to the Philippines to get a single status certificate from relevant authority of the Philippines (such as National Statistics Office) second, the single status certificate should be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs of Philippines and finally authenticated by the Chinese Embassy .
Apr 18, 2011 04:22
GUEST69160 i want to marry a chinese lady in the uk,we have been together for 2years and 6 months in this country and have been together as living together .
how do i go about this problem

brian ross-williams
Apr 18, 2011 04:25
GUEST69160 i want to marry a chinese lady in the uk,we have been together for 2years and 6 months in this country and have been together as living together .
how do i go about this problem

brian ross-williams
Apr 18, 2011 05:38
GUEST69160 dear sir
i want to marry chinese lady who has been in this country for over 3 years
we have been together for 2years and 7 months
how do we go about it as we are both in the uk

ross-williams
Page 37 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code