Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Apr 29, 2011 17:51
GUEST38120 Hi, My daughter has been studying Mandarin in
China for the past year. It has always been her dream to live in China. During her stay she met and dated a young man and they want to get married in China and the US. They are coming to the states in July and want to get married in NH. After they are married they will be returning to China, where my daughter will doing another year of Mandarin, get married in the summer (in China) and then looking for a career in China.

What does he need so he can get married here? Is a passport enough? Any ideas that might help them?

Concerned Mom
May 3, 2011 07:13
GUEST06910 I am a singaporean woman wanting to get married to a china man. Can he become singapore nationality as well if he get married with me?
May 14, 2011 00:57
GUEST17950 hi, I am an Egyptian Citizen was married to a chinese woman and now we are divorced... and I am staying in china recently and have my divorce Chinese certificate, i want to get married to another chinese woman, what papers do i need?
windowslive.com|amircreations
Thanks
May 14, 2011 02:32
  • ELLIOTT
You have to make the Divorce Certificate notarized by a notary office, authenticated by a local Foreign Affairs, then go to Egyptian embassy/consulate to apply for authentication.
May 18, 2011 14:43
  • SALMANASLAM
hi im from pakistan but working since one year in daressalaam, tanzania.
I want to marry a chinese girl who is also working in some company..now she is going to stay here four months more..
Tell me if we marry here.then is it easy to get visa of china for me from here after she go back coz i am still going to work here for almost one year more.? Or if i go back to pakistan..is it going to easy to get visa of china from chinese embasys of pakistan for me after showing our marriage cirtificate? We want to live in pakistan together for some months then wana start business from china to africa.
Help me in this issue plz..as we r in too much stress coz of visa issues.
Thanks
May 19, 2011 06:53
GUESTJAY hello everybody

i am from pakistan. stay in zhengzhou right now
i intend to get marry with a chinese women here ..
i ask by chinese consulate in Karachi (Pakistan) to submit a simple application ..that why i do
want to get marry ....simple we like eachother so we wanna marry
so i want to write a simple application ..but i dont know the proper words for writting application ..

i will be very greatfull if somebody write me a simple application for that ...

thank you very much

JAY
May 25, 2011 12:45
  • SALMANASLAM
need your information jay. i recommend you to go pakistan embassy nearest to you . they will help you to write an application.
because it needs some information of yours,
like some little hint type information of both of yours.
think so
May 30, 2011 16:56
  • PAKPAK
hi.. can u help me.. im from pakistan and i'd like to marry a chinese girl.. what should i do?
May 31, 2011 15:11
GUEST07360 i am from croatia.i like to marry with china girl there,in china and living in china with my wife.
which papier i need and how time for that.
Jun 5, 2011 04:13
GUEST11822 I am from paksitan and studing in USA and having valid visa status in USA by 2016. want to get married with chinese girl who is living in China. I can get visa for china for visit but i need single status certificate to present in china for marriage how to get this because i have never married before. If i had been USA citizen then i would have gotten in USA easily and know procedure from getting in USA. what should i do for getting certificate? I think to make this prepared from notary public and to be attested by Foreing office in Islamabad. later should i attest from china embassy existing in Islamabad or from any existing embasy in USA because I am here. please guide me if you know completely. gmail.com|drfarhad17
Page 38 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code