Menu
Chinese hospitals
Jul 29, 2008 07:43
GUEST59137 I am seeking a chinese hospital that specializes in the lymphatic system. I have a blockage in my abdomen that needs to be cleared. I need help locating a good hospital and doctor.
Dec 31, 2009 02:28
GUEST14729 My best advice is don't go or get your kids medical
issues resolved in your home country. The Chinese medical system is a disaster. There are western medical facilities in the larger cities where you can go if flying back is not an option. You are putting your childs health at great risk and spending a considerable amount of time in China, I know what I'm talking about.
Feb 9, 2010 20:52
GUEST57162 i have been in hospital for a month in Sanya (from an aircraft accident) and i do not advise anyone to go or stay here. better to go back to your own country for medical treatment. i have two broken legs and after they treated them (very poorly) one rebroke and the other has movement in it which causes me great pain. they have charged high prices but did not deliver the service or treatment. the nurses do no speak english except one or two which i found to be very polite but most just treat me like a joke. it is hard for me to type right now but i do have a lot to say on the subject (good and bad) but my short advice is don't trust them.
Feb 13, 2010 07:47
GUEST73088 Hi Guest
You forgot to mention you were the one flying the plane (microlight),illegally at that!.I guess crashing motorcycles got too boring?Consider yourself lucky not to have been deported already.People like you are the ones that give foreigners living in China a bad name.Do us and yourself a favour..go back to Oz
Mar 4, 2010 23:09
  • AIRAMBULANCE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST59137

I am seeking a chinese hospital that specializes in the lymphatic system. I have a blockage in my abdomen that needs to be cleared. I need help locating a good hospital and doctor.

everyone, its easy to find a best hospital in china... just find the most expensive housing and than you will find the good hospitals around....

Jun 9, 2011 23:19
GUEST11146 China better hospital gathered in guangdong guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing. Before you come to China to know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 10, 2011 13:54
GUESTMARIAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST57162 View Post

i have been in hospital for a month in Sanya (from an aircraft accident) and i do not advise anyone to go or stay here. better to go back to your own country for medical treatment. i have two broken legs and after they treated them (very poorly) one rebroke and the other has movement in it which causes me great pain. they have charged high prices b...

Knowing how horrible a broken leg in the States was, you have my deepest sympathy.

Haikou People's Hospital has a really awesome International Clinic and pretty decent emergency services. I went 5 hours with an open wound (9 stitches) so I could go back to Haikou and be taken care of at a good hospital.

Jan 11, 2013 08:08
GUESTMOAMAD ... Dear Dr.
Iam a pt.55 years old have D.M type 2
want to be treated with stem cell.
Can i have is it possible or not
gl-cosmetic.com|info
Jun 10, 2014 23:19
  • FLYINGTIGER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST59137

I am seeking a chinese hospital that specializes in the lymphatic system. I have a blockage in my abdomen that needs to be cleared. I need help locating a good hospital and doctor.

Try a plate full of prunes. That will clear any blockages fast.

There is a special hospital built for government people in Haitang Bay. This is the place where all the Beijingers retire including ex-president. It was built just for them but anyone can go. Prices at hospitals on Hainan far lower than expat places like Shanghai. Just priced laser eye surgery. 2,300 RMB. The guy comes from Guangzhou when there enough patients.

Sanya hospital $1 to meet the doctor. $10 for a fiberoptic picture of my ear and another $10 to suck out the gunk. Because they don't cater to foreigners they haven't learned how to cheat you yet.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese hospitals
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code