Menu
need an Chinese interpreter/translator in ShangHai China?
Nov 4, 2008 03:02
  • MARKCODE
Hi ,
My name is Mark from Iran,
Our managing director wants to have a trip to China (Hangzhou and Guangzhou Cities), unfortunately he cant speak english well, his native language is Farsi and Turkish , Now we are looking for a interpreter who can assist him in this itinerary.
regards
Amir
yahoo.com|irancoating
Nov 6, 2008 05:21
GUEST59361 ittt is not good to post your photos here ,dangerous and will bad for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 17, 2008 04:57
Hay friends ! my name is Maggie, a beautiful and passionate easy going girl in shanghai , , Now I am experienced China business interpreter , translator and tour guide ! Bachelor degree in business English and foreign trade. Good command of English in listening .speaking .writhing and translating ,So I'd like to find some other working chance to make full use of my time and work more. I would like help your trip and your business in china , my service is as follows

Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers; Exhibitions / Trade Shows ; Business Meeting / Negotiations ; Market Research ; Help Client Set up Office ; Business Companion ; Secretary Service ; Personal Tour Guide ; Show Local Culture/ Food /Shooping/ Entertainment...
Feel free to contact to me :
my email:gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
MSN:hotmail.com|shanghailittlestar
My phone :+86 15800302159
Nov 18, 2008 01:16
GUEST82575 Hi Khalid, this is Joe Zhang from Shenzhen, China. It's been a pleasure to speak to you over phone minutes ago though the connection was really bad.

I am familiar with mould and wish to work for you in Shenzhen. Please advise your E-mail address when you see this message or contact me via any of the means below:

Tel: 86-755-8340 9149
Mobile: 86-0-135 1095 1485
Email: gmail.com|merchandise.cn
MSN: hotmail.com|bullguyjoe

Looking forward to working for your company!!!
Nov 27, 2008 04:38
GUEST63161 dear friend ,
my name is nouman and i am from pakistan (lahore) ,if any one need chinese translater/read chinese/composing chinese/make deal with chinese(business) in pakistan lahore then i can help him.i am available in lahore city pakistan.
if any one interested then pls email me (gmail.com|manuleo11).
other details will be know by email.
thanks .
nouman .
Jan 17, 2009 02:54
GUESTXIA FIE i m good speaking chineese i live in pakistan and i orignal from hyd in pakistan i can speak lanuage maxim 10 so i need help if have there jom rply me this ID yahoo.com|neiebsm/ hotmail.com|neiebsm my telphone # is 00923452086475.
thanx
Jan 21, 2009 20:48
  • CHARITY
Dear All:

I"m a business assistant in Chengdu, If you need car or business assistant/tour guide, Pls email me at yahoo.cn|charitychen

Best wishes
Charity
Feb 14, 2009 12:13
GUEST25201 I AM PLANNING TO VIST CHINA FACTORY IN HAININ IN FIRST WEEK OF MARCH AND
NEED TRNSLATION SERVICES
KINDLY EMAIL BACK
aol.com|shivthapar
HERSH ATHLETICS
200 BADGER AVE NEWARK, NJ 07108 USA
AND ALSO
16 A MODEL TOWN PHAGWARA PUNJAB
INDIA
Mar 3, 2009 09:30
GUEST31253 Hi,this is Paige, a 22-year-old girl living in Shenzhen,China as a freelance English-Chinaese interpreter.

What I can do for you:
1. Airport pick-up & drop-off
2. Freelance interpreter to break down your language barrier and communicate with the local people
3. Bussiness assistant,eg.visiting factories/suppliers,price negotiation,shipment,etc.
4. Translate the document/Email/website…
5. Book the cheapest but comfortable hotel, flight ticket ,etc. to pare down your expenses to a bare minimum.

I’m sure I will give satisfying answers to your questions and arrange everything convenient and economic for you!Pls feel free to contact me follow:
Tel: 86-0755-82584884
Cell:86-15914138837
MSN/Email: hotmail.com|cn_paige

Wish you a fruitful trip with Paige in China.
Mar 8, 2009 23:22
GUEST12977 Hello, I am looking for a translator, business assistant that can arrange factory meetings for me and assist me with translation, as well as to guide me in the city of Shanghai and Hagnzhou. I will be traveling on 4/21 - 4/28/09. Please contat me at yahoo.com|mcjweinat
Page 2 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: need an Chinese interpreter/translator in ShangHai China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code