Menu
student visa to work visa
Nov 21, 2008 02:43
GUESTDANIEL gooday,i am also facing thesame situation,i am on a scholarship right now but am deciding to go for a teaching job in another province on student visa.they told me its was convertable then before the olmpympic,but due to the olympics rules havent changed yet? can i work on my 1year x visa,,,
Mar 16, 2009 02:10
GUEST48184 Hi there! I'm a student visa holder in china but I'm currently working. Normally a university would give a student a JW202 which states the span of visa you would be applying for according to how much tuition fee you have paid (according to my knowledge regarding this issue). What happened to me is, they gave me a longer visa which is no longer covered with the amount of money I paid. Can I just still use this visa and don't enroll anymore? Would my university cancel my visa? Do you know the process of cancelling a student visa?
Apr 1, 2009 03:19
GUESTEMMANUEL Hello
i will like to come over to china because am so proud of you peopel.so i want to come over to study in china .and if my visa can be granted in will be gland..to plz help me
Apr 1, 2009 03:28
GUESTEMMANUEL hello how can i get the visa.i want to come over this years please help me
Apr 1, 2009 03:35
GUESTEMMANUEL HELLO AM HELP TO HEAR THIS ..I CAN DO THAT I WILL OBEY THE RELES AND REGULATION OF YOUR CONTRY..
Apr 1, 2009 03:50
GUEST91452 help to i need a visa
Apr 3, 2009 07:56
  • APAULT
GUEST48184: We have discussed this in the past and come to the conclusion that you will probably have no problem though we assume that China could cancel yr visa, but we have no reports of this having happened. Definitely, the Uni cannot cancel your visa, though they could notify the authorities.
Apr 3, 2009 08:00
  • APAULT
GUESTEMM and GUEST91452

I suggest you read the threads started by JIMMYB here on the first page of the visa forum. You will find all the basic info.
Apr 23, 2009 17:19
GUESTSHAMEEM i am in my father visa as student and my visa shows me that i am not allowed to work pls help me how to work and how to change my visa as a work permitt visa
Jun 22, 2009 07:45
GUESTZIA hello.
iam student in china i want to find word but legal work there is no problem for me.i want to ask question if i married here in china with student visa they will change my visa after marriage.
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: student visa to work visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code