Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Feb 4, 2010 02:12
GUESTNATALIA I think there are rather western women don't want to marry Chinese quys then vise versa. Women are much more reasonable than men and consider their men to be not just as a lover but also as a father of her future children. As for me i'd like to have a western type children with the big eyes like mine that's why I would not like to marry a Chinese.
Feb 24, 2010 00:02
GUESTVAIBHAV I LOVE Chinese girl.
Apr 3, 2010 01:43
GUEST43112
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDREWKIN View Post

I take it you haven't been to China. Chinese girls aren't raised in a Confucian society. That is a great myth. Mao had Confucius's grave destroyed. Modern China is nothing like traditional China. People value economic freedom over political freedom the focus of a large number of people is to make as much money as possible. This is unde...

i'm a chinese woman. what this white guy said is 100% correct.
Apr 14, 2010 13:26
  • SIDHICIANG
Well, if my opinion is simple.... since I'm also a Chinese..............Although I can not speak in Chinese.............

But... I agree with JIMMYB since I'm also still a single guy, but I agree with him :)
May 6, 2010 03:13
GUEST16168 it is a funny topic,haha
May 30, 2010 03:37
GUEST18586 I just fell in love a girl few weeks a go.She works in a club as a barmaid.She is hardworker and very cheerful.I really crush to her.There were many beautiful western girl such as Russian, Western European and South American.But she was the only one who taken my breath away.
Jun 6, 2010 23:33
GUEST74171 Well guys and gals, I read what you have to say and I respect each and ever ones opinion. I'm American who so happen to fall in love with a Chinese girl during this past January while here in Costa Rica. Yes, guys even with all the beautiful Ticas (native females) in this wonderful nation. I'm 54, she is 31 and we spent the entire month in CR talking about everything under the sun (life). She had more fore site and substance than many of the countless girls I have come across in the western hemisphere. On top of her list of priorities is husband first than family. After my divorce 7 years ago, I have been a feather in the wind sampling women in Central and South America only to find more of a desperate class of female (survival was more of a key issue). My Chinese girl was the light at the end of the tunnel. I found out what I really wanted and I found it in her. We are not concerned about a marriage license. All we intend to do is converge in a Central American country and start a family the way it was done before borders were assigned to nations. Wish us luck.
Jun 8, 2010 09:40
GUEST21951 I am a Chinese male once married to a western girl for 16 years. did not work out because of differences in goals. I finally found me a chinese girl to marry and I am more happier and less stressed than when I was with the western girl. To me, western girls are more into their careers and how to improve themselves. Chinese girls are more into how to please their love one and family oriented. They do not need to improve themselves because they are already beautiful inside and out. yes there are some who care about themselves and only want to get a green card. it is the same whether the girl is russian, filipino, chinese, japanese, etc. in every fruit basket there will sometimes be a spoiled one. it will take time to find the right one. I found mine.
Jun 15, 2010 07:37
GUEST91181 I married a Chinese girl from Hangzhou. The last 2 American women left me! Ha Ha so my son married a 1/2 black girl and I couldn't let him show me up. I am very happy and so is she we speak each others language and I will retire to Hangzhou.
Jun 17, 2010 03:42
  • BDHOUENYING
wish you lucky
Page 40 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code