Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Jun 27, 2010 05:08
GUESTJCMRQZ I am a western, latin man. My first serious relationship was with a Chinese girl, and I am hooked. I am just 22, and I am convinced I will not date western girls, only asians - specially chinese -. and If I merry, of course I think it will likely be to a Chinese girl.

I just love the way a proper Chinese girl is so innocent and fresh... you need to date one to know what i am talking about.
Jul 15, 2010 01:30
GUEST37134 I am a Chinese man ,i think Chiese girl is very kindness,Chinese girl can do many things,Chinese girl can......
Jul 16, 2010 23:00
  • ABBYLAU
I think that marriage is for love and happiness.
Aug 4, 2010 10:29
GUEST08069 My English is not very good. I want to tell you that you meet only a small number of families need support his wife's parents. This is considered in our Chinese filial piety, respect our parents, we only care to repay their feelings. My family only my mother and two people, my mother absolutely no need for me to support.And I also have the ability to feed themselves, do not need to rely on other people.
Aug 6, 2010 16:00
GUEST71294
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB View Post

In recent years,it was quite common to see that many foreign men married Chinese girls. Usually, the wedding ceremony was celebrated in a Chinese style. However, it is quite rare to see that Chinese men married foreign ladies. I wonder why there is such a strange phenomenon. Are Chinese girls more appealing than Chinese men to foreigners? Can anyon...

Western women don't like chinese men cause they're small and have ugly faces.

It's so hard to find a handsome chinese guy despite the high population,and when you do find one he looks like your average joe compared to good looking white,latino or black men or his good looks are because he's mixed race.
Aug 24, 2010 11:15
GUEST12527 i'm a college teacher in China , met a lot of girls ,western and chinese ,the DIFERENCEs between them ,for example ,to express love to a man , western girls send a kiss ,while chinese girls send u a cup of hot tea make u feel warm deeply in heart.
Aug 28, 2010 13:57
GUEST88200 The sterotype or commonly recognsed personality or image of Chinese is ill mannered, stuborn, and lack or no respect for a woman. Thesewoman find westerer's are more caring, ad westerner being majority have beter education and beter income than the average Chinese. well, If you don't understand a Chinese girl's needs, financially and psycologically, you hav''nt got wat it takes. But remember no gir are te same psycologicaly, and never make comparisons.
Sep 19, 2010 23:35
GUEST51108 But there are some jerks too. They just play with girls.
强!支持!强烈支持!
Sep 25, 2010 10:18
  • JANTHONYLO
ok, very interesting about the chinese girls,
where I can find one in California, good question aahhh
Sep 30, 2010 17:19
  • DAVEC65
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST71294

Western women don't like chinese men cause they're small and have ugly faces.

It's so hard to find a handsome chinese guy despite the high population,and when you do find one he looks like your average joe compared to good looking white,latino or black men or his good looks are because he's mixed race.

This only shows that you are still on a superficial level. The ugliness you see in Asian faces basically means you only see the ugliness reflected from yourself. You have already judged them before you even connected with them. How shallow is that?
Page 41 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code