Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Oct 25, 2011 07:46
GUEST55022 hello my friends ,i want just to know how can a chinese girl react when she meet a foreigner because i met a beautiful chinese girl who live in chongqing i really do my best with her and i like her so much ,,or maybe i begin to fall in love with her ,and i think that she also prove a sincerly feeling for me but as you know i don't know the chinese girls characters
for further answer i will be so gratful
Oct 25, 2011 21:27
GUEST67789 You guess that she has a feeling for you but you want to make sure about it, right? The direct way is to ask her to get an answer. If you think it is too direct, find her best female friend and ask her to help you figure it out. In this way, you need to bribe her best female friend first.
Nov 3, 2011 23:19
  • JIANGKUN
How old is she?
Nov 5, 2011 18:33
GUESTMIKE
All very interesting. I've decided to marry my Chinese lady because she's awesome, great personality and really hot, kind, loyal, gentle, sweet and is a model for AUDI..but anyway, I love her to bits and I'm taking her home this Christmas to meet my Mum and Dad in good ol England.

On the other subject of western women, and them not liking Chinese men...well, it is generally true. But to be fair, Chinese guys don't get many chances of meeting western girls. I think knob-size probably does worry the average western lass but then again they don't get many opportunities to prove the ladies other wise. I have some Chinese buddies that are pining to find a western chick, but any that are around are either rats ugly or in love with a western bloke, thats with a Chinese chick. Arguably, China is really a mans world and western women feel isolated, big time. Unless of extreme circumstances, any western women in China would normally first interface with western men on a social level.

The reality is that handsome Chinese guys that appeal to western women are few and far between. They are there, but they don't get many opportunities to strut their stuff so to speak. A handsome Chinese guy with money is of course a Chinese women's ideal man...so Mr Wu lets say will already have a flock of girls around him, and the western chick is just going to be brushed off by the Chinese girls and quickly move on to the goofy german intern with a 12" pork sword.

On the other hand, you have Mr Fung (lets say hes super handsome) who is not from a wealthy back ground and works as a truck driver. There are tons of blokes like this in China but they would never set foot in a bar where beer is 10RMB a pop or more. There must be thousands of average blondies in China that would love to buy Mr Fung a drink and give him a good hard rogering, maybe even marry him, but the chances of them meeting are few and far between.

So ultimately it boils down to this - there ARE a few Chinese men that appeal to western women, but for a number reasons their chances of meeting are very slim.

Thank god I'm a western man. Cheers.

Nov 25, 2011 21:04
  • SAM_REEVES
There is also the desire by Chinese females to have lighter skinned babies, not to mention some Chinese girls wish to see the world and not be stuck in a relationship which they cannot leave due to peer pressure.

Chinese guys on the other hand from what I've heard from many think a western woman would be totally unsuitable for them long term.
Nov 26, 2011 01:02
  • BOBERT
Interesting thoughts GUESTMIKE. A bit simplistic, but interesting nevertheless. In my opinion slightly naive and a bit audacious for any male to actually believe he can delve into and unravel the workings of a female mind, let alone a CHINESE female mind, but more power to you for the valiant attempt.

Thank god I'm a western man? Thank god I'm an atheist!
Dec 3, 2011 22:44
GUEST51835 I am a chinese girl, i want to say there are many chinese boys, but the culture in china ia too strong, i dont like the culture, but with a foreigner i feel more comfortable. Love is free and love is comfortable right?
Dec 15, 2011 06:33
GUEST21102 Actually, the real question should probably be...Why would a Chinese man want a western woman? I've dated far to many women in my life time and been married (miserably) once. I had given up the hope of ever finding a good woman until I stumbled upon an asian gal. I've dated a few more since that first one and I have to admit...they are all so wonderful to be with...sweet, smart, mild tempered, loving, responsible. Any quality I could ever want in a mate. No hidden agendas or manipulating. My current girlfriend is from Beijing. We are planning on getting engaged soon after knowing each other for over 3 years. She is awesome in every way.
Dec 17, 2011 09:28
GUESTCHINOIS for me, as a chinese mainlander, taiwanese girls are more beautiful than the girls for mainland, they are cute and educated, we cant find such girl in mainland. ive study in france, and i met some taiwanese girls who are nice but afraid of the chinese mainlander, i saw their different characters(im not sure if this word is correct). love them.
Dec 21, 2011 23:41
GUEST14105
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST86195 View Post

....3 things why i never want a Western woman (especially USA/Canada/UK/Australian/New Zealand) for either girlfriend or wife….1 miserable....2 nasty....3 selfish. I have dated quite a few western women and found them all the same, + money grabbers (want the man to pay for everything) they are too!! Lastly, Western woman i dated/made love to....30 ...

hi, as a Chinese girl I really appreciate for it that you think so highly of Chinese girls. but how do you think about Chinese girls where passion is concerned? it seems that Chinese girls are quite and peaceful,not so passionate as western women?
Page 50 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code