Menu
phone and toys wholesale market in guangzhou
May 30, 2012 23:16
  • MELONY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST99226

Hi
Ineed to buy toys nt very large quantities from china which market do u suggest .
Also is it easy to communicate in English or do I hire a buying agency any suggestions for the same?

hi ,sir ,
you can go to yidexi lu for toys ,there are two toys markets ,if you need more help ,pls send to my email:163.com|melony
Jun 2, 2012 03:21
GUESTNAZIR Hello
I want to buy some mobile phones(not replica) and electronics, can you tell me markets name in Guangzhou.

Nazir
Jun 2, 2012 16:05
GUEST75177 I would like to know of some very reputable manufacturers of top quality replica items (watches, bags, shoes, men's suits copies with quality material). It is for personal use. i have been to
China and saw some amazing workmanship. Can anyone make some suggestions? Thank you
Jun 8, 2012 02:10
GUEST73241 hi,i am hani from iran,i want to come to guangzhou city for buying original mobile phone like nokia,sony ericcsson,apple,do you know where should i go for wholesale order?i want just original ones
thanks
yahoo.com|hany2002ir
Jun 14, 2012 21:47
  • MELONY
Dear mr hany ,
I think is difficult for you to buy the original mobile from the wholesale markets ,cause for the orginal ,only sell in some authorised shops or agents ,and the price is not cheap for wholesale ,pls note it .

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST73241

hi,i am hani from iran,i want to come to guangzhou city for buying original mobile phone like nokia,sony ericcsson,apple,do you know where should i go for wholesale order?i want just original ones
thanks
yahoo.com|hany2002ir
Jun 14, 2012 21:52
  • MELONY
dear sir,
there are many these kinds of markets in guangzhou ,
NANFANG BUILDING
NEW ASIA INTERNATIONAL BUILDING
DA SHA TOU
GANGDING
for mobile and electornic ,guangzhou really a good and right place for you ,good luck and hope you can find what you want .take care in china.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNAZIR

Hello
I want to buy some mobile phones(not replica) and electronics, can you tell me markets name in Guangzhou.

Nazir
Jun 14, 2012 21:55
  • MELONY
Dear sir ,
sorry for the late answer .
for the watches ,bags ,shoes these products ,near guanghzou train station ,they are many markets for these products ,and it is very near .you can go there ,one road named "zhanxi road".good luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST75177

I would like to know of some very reputable manufacturers of top quality replica items (watches, bags, shoes, men's suits copies with quality material). It is for personal use. i have been to
China and saw some amazing workmanship. Can anyone make some suggestions? Thank you
Aug 17, 2012 11:33
GUEST10131 Hi, Im From Singapore. I would like to import some toys from Ghuangzhou to Singapore for my small business. What can i go about it? Language is not a problem for me. Wo hui jiang hua yi.

My concept of toys are creaative and innoative items. http://idea.taobao.com/?spm=1.1000386.0.778

some examples would be here.

Thanks!
Aug 18, 2012 22:06
GUEST22994
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10131 View Post

Hi, Im From Singapore. I would like to import some toys from Ghuangzhou to Singapore for my small business. What can i go about it? Language is not a problem for me. Wo hui jiang hua yi.

My concept of toys are creaative and innoative items. http://idea.taobao.com/?spm=1.1000386.0.778

some examples would be...

Hi,
You can go to the onelink market.
If you need any helps, please feel free to contact me.
My email:163.com|4c4c

Br, Sharon
Sep 27, 2012 01:59
  • VIKK
Hi,

i am planning imports of toys from Guangzhou to India but have no idea about exports. Can anyone please guide me what are the do's and don'ts for it.

Regards
Page 12 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: phone and toys wholesale market in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code