Menu
Are you willing to go shopping with your GF or wife?
Nov 19, 2007 01:51
  • ICEBERG
Totally agree with Paul. Please do not force your BF or husband to do anything he doesn't want. For men, go shopping is really a torture no matter who are with you, numerous people on the streets and in the shops, especially at weekends. The day before yesterday, I went shopping with my friend. After going back, I felt I was really exhausted.
Nov 19, 2007 02:48
  • CONNY129
For me, hehe... it might be interesting, I would rather choose my best friends (gals) to go shopping together than my boyfriend, because his shopping skill is too poor, I don't wanna to waste his time also my time ^_^
Nov 19, 2007 12:15
  • CARLOS
Whatever I said in my last answer, I´ll take it back!
Last Saturday I was shopping clothes with my 9- and 11-years old daughters. Despite their ages, they are fully educated "go shopping" people! Needed next day just for rest.
I had Go-shopping-hangover, he he.

Carlos

Nov 19, 2007 15:22
  • SHIVAH
This really depends on the girl and on the shop. Personally i don't make my finance shop with me unless he can actually contribute something to the purchase, in other words i wont take him shopping with me to buy clothes, but if I am shopping for something for the house, then I'm willing to take him along because then he has something to contribute.

I'm lucky though, he actually prefers to shop with me because then he can give me an opinion on what I am buying, also because I make my mind up fast about what I want, I either like the item or not. No grey areas makes shopping fast.
Nov 19, 2007 20:00
  • KEVIN0518
Quote: I would rather choose my best friends (gals) to go shopping together than my boyfriend, because his shopping skill is too poor, I don't wanna to waste his time also my time.

Conny219, I guess that most of boys have poor shopping skills since they really do not like go shopping. But I do see some guys who are good at bargaining. For me, I have poor shopping skills.

Quote: Personally i don't make my finance shop with me unless he can actually contribute something to the purchase, in other words i wont take him shopping with me to buy clothes, but if I am shopping for something for the house, then I'm willing to take him along because then he has something to contribute.

Shivah, why do you take your finance to buy something for the house? To let him burden what you have bought? Men are free labours in this situation.

Nov 20, 2007 01:17
  • SHIVAH
Quote: Kevin0518
Shivah, why do you take your finance to buy something for the house? To let him burden what you have bought? Men are free labours in this situation.

I take him because he lives in the same house with me. His tastes should matter in a space where we both live. The purchases we make together matter to us both because it makes the house "ours" not just mine. however, ^_^ I do make him carry things though, I wont deny that.

Shivah.
Nov 20, 2007 19:40
  • KEVIN0518
Quote: I take him because he lives in the same house with me. His tastes should matter in a space where we both live. The purchases we make together matter to us both because it makes the house "ours" not just mine. however, ^_^ I do make him carry things though, I wont deny that.

I am convinced by what you said. But what if you both have different tastes on the purchases? Usually, who will make the final decision? I do see that some boys follow behind their GF and carry big and small bags. But his GF has nothing in her hands. I guess that he is honoured to carry things for his GF.
Nov 21, 2007 01:27
Kevin,It's the natural thing to do, I will always carry the heavy bags for my gf / wife, it really annoys me to see a lady struggle with heavy bags and her man does little to help.
Alan.
Nov 21, 2007 02:24
  • KEVIN0518
Quote: It's the natural thing to do, I will always carry the heavy bags for my gf / wife, it really annoys me to see a lady struggle with heavy bags and her man does little to help.

Alan, you are really a gentleman. That is why I say he is honoured to carry things for his GF. That is what a gentleman should do.
Nov 26, 2007 07:38
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Heh, I prefer shopping alone. It's because I'm really picky about shopping and I would really hate it if someone is waiting and bored to death. I'd like to believe I am still sensitive to other people's feelings. I also love the freedom of not worrying about someone.
Page 5 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are you willing to go shopping with your GF or wife?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code