Menu
If you are a lady, which man will you choose to marry?
Nov 23, 2007 05:36
Yemmie, you read me correct, this is exactly what I meant.
I have been in the same postition myself where I was in love with a lady who had no feelings for me, I realised and moved on.
Now I have a lady who loves me as I am.
Alan.
Nov 23, 2007 05:41
  • FAERIEQUEENE
it's something simple, strong enough....and holding on till the end of...
Nov 23, 2007 10:27
  • GRIZ326
I'd still like to hear more opinions from the ladies. The total knowledge of men about women would not fill a thimble. :-)
Nov 23, 2007 19:38
  • JCNILE123
Lizxli Quote,
It seems that JCL has made this issue very complex, confusing...
Personally I would like to have it a simpler way. As feeling sometimes is weid,I will for sure love the one I choose and avoid hurting anyone.
Simple, it makes our life happier. I think so!)

Alan Quote in reply #11
(I have been in the same position myself where I was in love with a lady who had no feelings for me, I realized and moved on.)

Lizxli,

You always seem so gentle and kind on your words, that without any interest whatsoever, I undergo a rush of concern; you are a person that by no means I want to confuse.
However, I like to think that I just open your eyes to your self.

Going part by part, I like to quote you,
(I agree with Alan.
If so, I will try to love that guy who loves me.)

You said, I AGREE WITH ALAN.
However, Alan just said, I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO PICK HIM AND ENJOY THE LOVE HE HAS FOR YOU.
Alan was talking about the man that she DO NOT love; now Alan syntax is very simple, comprehensible in nature, with very little room misinterpretations, and second-guessing.
What strike’s the most about Alan’s words is the one word ENJOY, (enjoy the love he has to offer); think about it very calmly, I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO PICK HIM AND ENJOY THE LOVE HE HAS FOR YOU. This is in reference to the man that she does not love.
I have been in a relationship where there is everything except love, God Knows it. I TRAY to love her very hard as you say you will do. It just does not work!
Now, it you analyze the meaning of the word ENJOY,”please see dictionary” I think it can be the most painful experience, to tray to ENJOY the love from a person that you do not love.

Let us keep focus, this thread it is not about a man but a woman asking the question.
This in turn got me guessing. Is this, Alan’s advice directed to her because she is a woman?
Can it be possible that the same advice will not be given to a male questioner?
We will never know; all I know is that the advice was, to go for the man that loves her with out regard for her feelings.
I most said that the most transparent interpretation of love is, that, exactly that, the delicate soft feeling of tenderness and carry me away desire, I do not care where just do take me away and I will follow, because I love you.

Anything else is just that, anything else.

jcl
Nov 23, 2007 19:44
  • JCNILE123
Travellermike,

From where

Just from the other side of the pond.
Nov 25, 2007 01:46
  • ELLEN77
Whatever the case you would not be very happy. If so choose neither and behave as your feeling tells you. Perhaps you need time to decide.
Nov 25, 2007 21:15
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I would marry the one who will agree to marry me LOL! Naturally, there won't be any marriage if the one I love doesn't want to marry me. <sob!>
Nov 25, 2007 22:12
  • ICEBERG
Quote: I'd still like to hear more opinions from the ladies. The total knowledge of men about women would not fill a thimble. :-)

You are right, Griz. We were not women and we do not know what they really think about. I also want to see more ladies' posts here. BTW, if men want to join in, just answer this question: will you choose the one you love or the one who loves you?
Nov 25, 2007 22:15
  • ICEBERG
I forget to give my answer first (I am a man): I will choose the one I love. If she doesn't love me, I will give up and wish that she could find her happiness.
Nov 26, 2007 11:41
  • CARLOS
Difficult, difficult. I propably would walk to local pub and pick someone whom I don´t love and who doesn´t love me. No high expectations.
Seriously, I couldn´t live with someone I don´t love, so maybe I would choose the one I love and hope she some day loves me.

Carlos

(oh, I am not a woman, too)
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: If you are a lady, which man will you choose to marry?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code