Menu
Chinese tourists, please behave yourselves!
Nov 19, 2007 22:28
  • CORTEX
right, you are ICEBERG.

Sorry, ICEBLUE, is there an ICEBLUE here? my apology to ICEBLUE.
Nov 19, 2007 22:32
  • CORTEX
SO, they should behave themselves WHEN TRAVELLING IN OTHER COUNTRIES??
I don't get it.
Nov 19, 2007 22:35
  • CORTEX
See how your buddy enjoying himself in our Great Wall!

Nov 20, 2007 06:00
Can I assume he is NOT admiring the brickwork?, he he
Sorry I couldn't resist.
The heading should read tourists behave and not just Chinese.
Alan
Nov 20, 2007 06:52
  • CORTEX
Thanks Alan, that's exactly what i meant. I dislike people behave like a fool in public.

I dislike people aim at Chinese all the time. And i can sense that even some Chinese hate to be Chinese, or they feel shamed to be Chinese. So sad.
Nov 21, 2007 00:45
  • JOHNNY512
Quote: I dislike people aim at Chinese all the time. And i can sense that even some Chinese hate to be Chinese, or they feel shamed to be Chinese. So sad.

CORTEX, I am a Chinese and proud of being a Chinese. But I have to say that some people really should learn to behave themselves, not spitting and littering on the street. These are the least things they can do. BTW, the title of this thread should be modified.
Nov 21, 2007 05:04
  • DODGER
I have traveled and been ashamed of the behavior of my fellow countrymen. Too much beer and too much talking. I usually pretend that I am from another place.
But cheap travel bring cheap people with no class or understanding of how to behave.
The English in Spain is a good example of this. Drunk most of the time.
Dodger.
Nov 21, 2007 06:35
A very good point Dodger, I wouldn't like to see China become the new Spain with the 18-30's lot, I should know I have experience of that lot in Majorca.
Alan
Nov 23, 2007 01:10
  • JIMMYB
As a tourist, you represent your motherland when you are travelling in other countries. If you do not behave properly, for example, littering on the street, what do other people think about? Chinese people are not well-educated. Perhaps, they are biased. But I guess that most people will have the same thought. Those pictures shows that some foreigners are also not civilized. But this can not be the excuse for us. I read from the newspaper that some guys say it does not matter because foreigners do the same thing---riding the bull. It is totally wrong.
Nov 23, 2007 11:42
  • APAULT
We should all be careful of local culture and sensitivities when we travel. We sometimes offend without realising it. However, if there were no signs saying not to ride the bronze ox, then GO FOR IT! It is called interactive art...it is all the go these days. Art is not just to be looked at, but a whole experience, the artist is inviting you to participate. (but please don't spit while doing so!)
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese tourists, please behave yourselves!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code