Menu
Jackie Chan – The 53-year-old Sexiest Guy
Jan 2, 2008 21:34
  • MOONDOLLARS
I think Jackie Chan's personality makes him sexy. He's not physically attractive (Andy Lau is a much more attractive older man) but I bet if I spent a lot of time with him, his looks wouldn't even matter anymore. He's not physically unattractive either. Besides, I'm a female so I guess looks wouldn't matter as much to me. It matters more to men. I just want a life with a good man - it doesn't matter what he looks like as long as he treats me right. I'd hate to end up with a really attractive man but have a bad life. The way a guy treats a woman can make her feel like a million bucks - nothing else (in terms of the standards for the guy) matters.

- moondollars
Jan 10, 2008 20:28
  • SUNNYDREAM
MOONDOLLARS , yes, Andy Lau is much attractive physically than Jackie Chan. Right, men care much about the appearance of their GFs or wivies.We women are not like that "lustful" male.
Feb 22, 2008 17:20
GUESTKRYS
I LOVE JACKIE CHAN AND I THINK HE'S SEXY AND MYSTERIOUS. HE SEEMS SO NICE!!!
Feb 25, 2008 13:28
  • SETH
I think Jackie Chan is an amazing talent and very much a self-made man. I have seen most of his movies and seen him in many interviews and read about him in printed articles. He seems to be very approachable, self-effacing, and always tries to put forth a positive and wholesome image. I think it is his humor and obvious good-guy image that makes him attractive to women. He also does most if not all of his own stunts which, for a 53 year old man, is quite amazing. I hope to see Jackie Chan around in movies and interviews for many years to come.
May 28, 2008 19:45
GUESTMARCIA I find Jackie Chan really arousing not just sexy, and I mean he turns me on! I first saw him in Rumble in the Bronx and he took my breath away. Not just his awesome body and physicality, but he is so cheeky...and well, has the best damn hair I have ever seen. Yes by now you are realising that I am crazy for the man... With good reason! It's that smile of his, his cheeks just pop out at you and spread the BLISS!
Jun 3, 2008 01:35
  • REBEL
The difference between Jackie and Jet is the fight, Jackie's Fight is real, that's what happen if someone fight, use anything possible to attack or defense, but Jet Li's fight is really a show, you can't fight like that in real time, beat up 40 person in a Karate Dojo (40 well trained man), or fight 5 UFC fighter (It's hard even to fight only one of them) and most of all, Jackie do all the stunt by himself.
BTW the new Jackie and Jet movie is really awesome.
Aug 18, 2008 00:25
  • SONIA1985
well,,i think he is a self made man ,he made him self glamorous from a nobody from nowhere.
Jun 2, 2009 01:20
  • HELLOKITTY
According to Xinhua News, Jackie Chan has accepted as a honored ibrarian of China Military Museum on June 1st, 2009.
Jun 18, 2009 08:47
GUESTDEVASHRI Jackie chan has an amazing personality. He is very charming and that is what makes him attractive. He was really cute and funny in the 70s and 80s.
Jun 24, 2009 23:18
GUEST59197 he is best of the best . He know how to treat is fans .
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Jackie Chan – The 53-year-old Sexiest Guy
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code