Menu
Apartment for rent during Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
Mar 27, 2008 01:22
GUEST92963 www.easyaccommodationbeijing.com,Welcome to enjoy 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. For the time beijing, the hotel rooms are already very tense. If you want to rent short-term apartments in Beijing, please visit www.easyaccommodationbeijing.com We are looking for your reservation and provide best services for your. We are confident you will find a solution to your accommodation needs among our pages and wish you a memorable Olympic Games and an unforgettable time during your stay in Beijing.

Mar 28, 2008 13:11
GUESTSANDRAR... Hi there!

I'm about to paint my rooms and now choosing appropriate colors.
Found program to pick painting colors right on the photos of interior
or house facade, here's link : http://www.housepaintcolorschemes.com

Think it will help you too.

And by the way, if you wish to exchange photos in the format of this program,
please write me at: greensandra DOG gmx DOT com

Cheers,
Sandra
Apr 23, 2008 22:11
  • NAVYYANG
I got mails told me someone reply it ..but where is the new reply?
Jun 17, 2009 23:28
GUESTJENIFFE... I feel I might introduce my self here. My name is Kate, I'm a newbie here, someone told me that i might find some good information here so... basically that's why I'm here, and for any good advice i might get also... hope to have good time here
Aug 18, 2009 01:40
GUEST15015 Various fully furnished short/long term apartment in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou
If you're looking for a short term furnished apartment or extended stay hotel accommodations at the City center, Dongzhimen, CBD, Wangjing and Wangfujing in Beijing, People square at Zhabei district in Shanghai and the Guangzhou Train station in Guanghzou. The majority of our units are located in or adjacent to these areas, and many other prime locations. All our online properties are tastefully furnished, and most are located within short distance of the shops, banks and restaurants... all the best we have to offer.

http://www.focus-apartment.com/
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Apartment for rent during Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code