I am moving at the end of October and plan to sell the following:

20-pair Shoe rack: 60 RMB
Desk and 2 chairs (more like stools): 80RMB
Humidifier: 60 RMB
Ceramic Mugs, Bowls, Vase, big plate: 5-20 RMB a piece
2 Hanging Plants: 15 RMB each
Kitchen Utensils (cutting board, knife, spatula): 5 RMB each
Cooking Pot: 50 RMB

Pictures available by request. If you're interested, please email me at yahoo.com|ishaoliu.

Thanks!
Apr 11, 2011 10:05
GUESTEMMA FAN
I have a duplex apartment in Xi'an for rent. It is nearly two years old. It locates in a beautiful community with great service. It is only half a kilometer away form Gaoxin. It has two bedrooms, one study, two bathrooms, one kitchen , one living room and a 12 square meters open air balcony facing to Fengqing Park. It is fully furnished with mordern furnitures. It will be available to rent in June, 2011. The rent is 4000Yuan. If you are interested, please send me an email : gmail.com|brilliantfan
Dec 28, 2012 00:16
GUEST16134 Join Cindy’s CHINESE (Mandarin) Lessons

Do you want to speak fluent Chinese?
Do you want to travel in China?
Do you want to do business with Chinese speakers or develop your business in China?
Do you want your kids to learn Chinese?
YES! YES!!

Welcome to join Cindy’s Chinese Language Classes!

Over 5 years of language teaching experience
 Experienced with teaching students from all over the world and different levels
 Basic, intermediate, advanced, reading and writing, Business Chinese, and travel language crash course
 Private tutoring available
 Customized lessons based on your needs
 Exposure to Chinese culture

Mandarin Courses: Survival Mandarin Travel Mandarin Business Mandarin
Corporate Mandarin HSK Preparation Advanced Mandarin

Online classes available

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Dec 29, 2012 12:38
GUEST20716 hi i am danish ,,from pakistan ,student here study medicine .. i am in shenyang near dalian ,, i can help in buying .. my qq is 2435089207
Jan 10, 2013 06:46
GUESTTRAVIS Hello, I am a foreign teacher living about an hour away from Xi'an. I have been there once and loved it so I am going again tomorrow. I hope to return often. If anyone would like to meet up you can drop me a line at gmail.com|travbarker or qq.com|2480479698
Mar 11, 2013 04:49
GUEST86197 Hi everyone,
How are you?

I am a Chinese teacher just came back from NZ. I have been teaching Chinese about 6 years,and having experiences teaching a range of nationalities and levels. Before running my own school in xi'an,I'd love to do some private tutoring.

If you or your friends need any help with language or translation etc,please feel free to contact. No matter how much Chinese you know,you language skill will improve when you study with me.

The references are available if needed.
Looking forward to hearing from you. My email is hotmail.com|cindy-x
Cheers
C.
Apr 27, 2014 09:31
GUEST16033 Hi There,

I am a Malaysian too, I would like to find out from you about Xian. Please send me a email at dspreloasia.com|joanne.low.

Thank you.
Joanne
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: looking for xi'an expat community
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code