Menu
Yiwu wholesale market introduction
Sep 2, 2010 10:35
GUEST93228 Someone please help on getting good deals of products specifically fashion costume jewelries from the market.You can contact me through my email address at yahoo.com|joseph_waithaka Please honest people only.
Sep 25, 2010 21:50
GUESTNANA AM... hi,
Am Nana Ama Appiah,i want to come yiwu to do business.i wanted to know where i can get musical instruments like tambourines,amplifiers,drum sets,organs,speakers and guitars to buy in big quantities.
Sep 27, 2010 14:21
GUEST43115 Please can you tell me where to get wholesale luxury home furniture from yiwu
Sep 29, 2010 00:46
  • YUYANPING
[quote=GUESTNANA AMA APPIAH,408067]hi,
Am Nana Ama Appiah,i want to come yiwu to do business.i wanted to know where i can get musical instruments like tambourines,amplifiers,drum sets,organs,speakers and guitars to buy in big quantities.[/quote]

hi
i am working in yiwu, i can help you.
muscical instruments you can find in H district,
if buy big qtys. i suggest lookf for tianjin factory and supplier.
i woulk like to help you to source for it.
gmail.com|zhppenny
Sep 29, 2010 00:47
  • YUYANPING
yiwu furniture market and futian market.
gmail.com|zhppenny
Oct 3, 2010 08:09
GUESTMASHUD CAN I GET CAR AIRFRESHNERS IN YIWU MARKET?
Oct 11, 2010 12:08
  • YUYANPING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMASHUD

CAN I GET CAR AIRFRESHNERS IN YIWU MARKET?

Sure Sir. you may get it in the auto parts and accessories market in Yiwu,
Dec 13, 2010 16:36
GUEST17575 hello i am sofia and i like to visit this city.can you send me any maps from wholesales places?i like to see accesories like bracelets,earings,neacleas ,rings and staff like this fasion accesories.you think i can found in thise city yiwu?
please send me back any informeison yahoo.gr|tsofia16
thanks a lot very interesting site.mpravo!!!!
Dec 16, 2010 23:45
GUEST49234 Hi,
you don´t know me, but i would like to ask few question. I want to buy in China and I notice that you were planning a trip there. I have one store in Honduras. My question is, Is Yiwu the best place to go for a small business? Do know some who source, shipping in china? Any help is appreciated
Dec 18, 2010 07:12
  • YUYANPING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST49234

Hi,
you don´t know me, but i would like to ask few question. I want to buy in China and I notice that you were planning a trip there. I have one store in Honduras. My question is, Is Yiwu the best place to go for a small business? Do know some who source, shipping in china? Any help is appreciated

1 yiwu is the righ and best price to buy goods in samll quantity and doing small business. 2 I am a freelance in yiwu who helps people to source products from the market and meanwhilw arrange shipping in China Yiwu. 3 pls contact me gmail.com|zhppenny Penny
Page 4 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Yiwu wholesale market introduction
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code