Menu
Are you a forgiving person?
Apr 25, 2008 13:15
  • TIGERPAUL
If I think someone has wronged me by accident, then I can forgive them in time. If I believe they wronged me deliberately, then I cannot forgive.

I know that harbouring grudges has no effect whatsoever on the people I feel have done me wrong, but still I cannot forgive them. The bad feelings only hurt me, and I try to rid myself of them as much as possible, but true forgiveness is difficult for me to attain.

Apr 25, 2008 20:06
  • ALICIAYIYI
I think i am a forgiving person, because i am easy-going, hah, but if the person hurt my friends, i will be angry.
Apr 25, 2008 23:14
  • MARRIE
As time goes by, I could forgive but i would not forget the persons who PLOT against me and bring a big hurt. I hate the person who attacks from the back.
The day I forgive is when I contact somebody who brings hurts, either when I forgive is the day I stop contacting somebody who plot against me. I don't know. But one thing is for sure; forgiving person is a strong person because she/he has learnt to abtain a high latitude in examing his/her life and control his/her life.
Apr 28, 2008 19:56
  • LIONPOWER
Man have must character of forgiving.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are you a forgiving person?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code