Menu
An amazing horse!
Jul 26, 2009 03:21
  • ANAS
I think that the horse passed and jumbed the horses barriers but the horse unluck , Jumped over the barrier with more looking at the sky. that horese think having wings. finally by mistaken calculations of falling the ground were different. so it appeared to us that the horse made a somersault.
Aug 23, 2009 10:47
GUEST52199 ...People don't purposely make the horse do that. The jockey probably fell off and the saddle slipped back to an area on the horse that caused it to react that way. The last thing the rider or trainer wants to do is damage his investment on an animal he's been working with. Accidents happen. Nobody purposely tried to get the horse to the animal just tried to fight a sensation it wasn't used to and went too high while it was bucking. Horses don't reason in the same ways we do, they live in the moment and don't think about the future or past torment or revolt. I'm sure his trainers take care of him just fine, anyone who takes the time to fit their horse's bridle with a cotton noseband obviously cares about their welfare to keep their nose from becoming rubbed or chaffed. It's a shame that the horse panicked and might have gotten injured, but this is not animal cruelty, simply an unfortunate accident.
Sep 23, 2009 18:18
GUEST32167 that's SICK!!! one of the most horrible things i have ever seen!!!!! Whoever thinks this is "cool' or "amusing" are horrible ppl!!! its sick to think about the ****** that think this is "cool"!!!!!!!!
Oct 8, 2009 14:56
GUEST46174 I'd beat that horse if it threw my saddle like that, beat it then I would send it to Korea to be eaten. Only thing a horse is good for is racing.
Nov 3, 2009 09:20
  • KUKURUZA
It is a pity a horse
Jan 13, 2010 18:31
GUEST08915 Thats awful! I would absalutely die if i saw my horse do that!
May 28, 2010 00:42
GUESTMYPOORB... My horse did the opposite, she reared up and landed on her back, making her have a muscle spazem. i was terrified she had broken her shoulder blade, the vet came out and thought he had to put her down, lucky she is fine now, stupid thing, i didn't do anything, she was getting a bit annoyed so she like, hermm im gonna do a rear... oops to far.

the vet said i saved her by not letting her head hit the ground, she couldn't stand up for about an hour.
Jun 19, 2010 15:06
  • OSMAN
i think it must be trained.if not horse must be torchered.
Jun 19, 2010 21:02
  • LAUGH
amazing? That's sick.
Jul 21, 2010 22:10
  • SOPHIAW
poor horse~~
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: An amazing horse!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code