Menu
going to shantou (pls guide me!)
Sep 24, 2010 22:34
  • JIMMYB
GUESTNOEL,

The bus is run by CTS(China Travel Service) in HK. Their website offers ticket booking service but it is written in Chinese. I suggest you call them to get the details.

Tel: (852) 28511700 (852) 29987888
Nov 18, 2010 07:22
GUEST69220 want to learn chinease,if needed can join a univercity,generally how much time it takes to be fluent in chinease launguage
Feb 1, 2011 01:50
GUESTKAMAL hello,
i am kamal from india planning to go to shantou on 9th feb 2011 for that i m reaching hongkong 8:30am on 10 feb so pls. guide me that can i get bus from hongkong airport to shantou ? how much time it will take to reach shantou ? and how much cost of ticket in bus they will charge ? and if there is a bus then pls. mention me the bus co.

waiting for ur reply

thanks
kamal patwa
Feb 1, 2011 02:02
  • KAMALPATWA
HELLO,
I AM KAMAL PATWA PLANNING TO GO TO SHANTOU FROM HONGKONG PLS. GUIDE ME
I PREFER BUS SO IF ANY BUS CO. TAKE ME DIRECT TO SHANTOU THEN PLS. TELL ME AND ALSO THE FARE OF BUS AND HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES TO REACH SHANTOU FROM HONGKONG ?
WAITING FOR UR REPLY

THANKS
KAMAL PATWA
Feb 1, 2011 02:04
GUEST7087
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKAMAL View Post

hello,
i am kamal from india planning to go to shantou on 9th feb 2011 for that i m reaching hongkong 8:30am on 10 feb so pls. guide me that can i get bus from hongkong airport to shantou ? how much time it will take to reach shantou ? and how much cost of ticket in bus they will charge ? and if there is a bus then pls. mention me the bus co. ...

You can take Sinoway (China) Express at Coach Station, Terminal 2.

Ticketing point:Counter C15, Coach Station, Terminal 2.

I do not know the ticket fare and duration time. You can contact at +852 3197 9309.
Feb 17, 2011 08:27
GUEST33193 Hi
I need to get to Shantou to Hong kong on friday 4th march afternoon or evening - but there dont seem to be any flights at that time. What is best way?
many thanks
Feb 17, 2011 19:41
GUEST3256
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST33193

Hi
I need to get to Shantou to Hong kong on friday 4th march afternoon or evening - but there dont seem to be any flights at that time. What is best way?
many thanks

Go to Shantou from Hong Kong? Right? I found that there was a flight from HKIA to Shantou on March 4. It leaves at 11:15. However, there was no result on this website. Better contact China Southern Airline or HKIA for much more info.

China Southern Airline: http://www.csair.com/en/index.asp
HKIA:http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/index.html

Here are other two options: get to Shenzhen from HK and then take long distance bus at Luohu Bus Station to Shantou. Or you can go to No.361, Portland Street, Kowloon, HK to take direct bus to Shantou.
Feb 25, 2011 00:27
GUESTRAKESH my name is rakesh and i want to go shantou.from shenzhen and same day want to come back istay their only 4 hours. how cani go fast if best is bus then tell me which bus staion i get bus for shantou. because i think 4 bus staion in shenzhen
Feb 25, 2011 21:18
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTRAKESH

my name is rakesh and i want to go shantou.from shenzhen and same day want to come back istay their only 4 hours. how cani go fast if best is bus then tell me which bus staion i get bus for shantou. because i think 4 bus staion in shenzhen

Almost all the bus stations in Shenzhen have buses to Shantou. Just choose one that is close to your staying place.
Mar 29, 2011 23:27
GUESTMARY hello there, I going to shantou sometime in May 2011. Is there a mini bus for hire to take five peoples to the hotel at swatou airport
Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: going to shantou (pls guide me!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code