Menu
shanghai to Zhejiang
Mar 30, 2010 00:09
  • ELLYSE
Once again (people don't read!)... WHERE in Zhejiang province do you want to go to? WHICH CITY?!
It's like saying you want to go to California... where in California? San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, somewhere else?
Mar 30, 2010 06:41
GUESTGAURAV i want to visit hanning economic development zone-zhejiang, china. i will be staying in shanghai. please tell me how can i go.
Mar 30, 2010 21:10
  • ELLYSE
I cannot find any Hanning economic development zone in Zhejiang province. Do you perhaps mean Haining instead of Hanning?
Apr 26, 2010 14:16
  • GEMACAM19
Hi.
Im going to Shanghai, and I want to travel from shanghai to Zhejiang. It is better to take train or bus? How long it takes? How far is from shanghai?
How can I get from Nanjing Road to the Shanghai South long-distance bus station?
Tks

Apr 26, 2010 14:54
  • GEMACAM19
The city in Zhejiang is YongKang City.

The other question is how far is the Zhejiang bus station from Yuanding Road,Hangji Town,The Eastern Suburbs,Yangzhou City,Jiangsu Province,China?
What are the departure time bus from Shanghai to Zhejiang?
tks
Apr 27, 2010 00:25
  • ELLYSE
If you already know that you want to go to Yongkang city, why are you asking for buses to Zhejiang (province) rather than buses to Yongkang (city)?
Where on Nanjing Lu are you? Do you mean Nanjing Donglu (the pedestrian street), or Nanjing Xilu?
Regardless of whichever one you're on, find the nearest metro stop (which will be on line 2), take it to People's Square then change to line 1 and alight at Shanghai South train station, then walk to Shanghai South long-distance bus station.
Shanghai -- Yongkang buses depart from Shanghai South long-distance bus station at 0924, 1104, 1314, 1544 and 1835. Journey time is about 5 hours. Bus is a better option than train.
Apr 27, 2010 10:47
  • GEMACAM19
Tks for your answer.

On the first post I sent I didnt know which city im going at, thats why in the second post I asked you about YongKang.

Does the bus stop in any other place before arriving at YongKang?
Is 09.24 the earliest departure time?
I will be on Nanjing Donglu.

Tks for your help
Apr 27, 2010 13:50
  • ELLYSE
No idea if the bus stops anywhere else. 0924 is the earliest departure.
Apr 27, 2010 18:03
  • GEMACAM19
Tks for your answer.

I have checked that Zhejiang and Zhenjiang are different cities. How long it takes from Zhejiang to Zhenjiang?
Is there a bus or train to Zhenjiang?
Apr 28, 2010 00:57
  • ELLYSE
Please read my previous replies more carefully. I have already explained that Zhejiang is not a city, it's a province! Are you still referring to Yongkang city in Zhejiang province, or somewhere else?
Zhenjiang is a city in Jiangsu province, near Yangzhou city.
"How long does it take from Zhejiang to Zhenjiang" is like asking "How long does it take from Beijing to the US" --> where exactly are you going in the US? Similarly where are you starting from in Zhejiang province?
Please reply directly to yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg Gemacam19) in the subject line.
Page 3 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: shanghai to Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code