Menu
Men wear wedding gowns
Nov 4, 2009 14:18
GUEST05113 he looks cute in his wedding gown...My friend and I are planning our marriage now and we both are going to wear wedding dresses and we are guys
Aug 27, 2010 23:41
GUEST82249 I am 16 and I have had so many dreams of my wedding day. With the perfect guy and the perfect dress...the perfect day. And I have to say...you look hot in that wedding dress. I just wish it was mine...both you and the dress.
Aug 31, 2010 02:04
  • TRADERSTONE
Oh! unbelievableļ¼He can make many real brides feel shy because he is so beautiful.
Aug 31, 2010 02:32
GUESTMIA Maybe we will exchange wedding dresses in our wedding. it is easy for me, but hard for my husband..perhaps.
Aug 31, 2010 03:35
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMIA

Maybe we will exchange wedding dresses in our wedding. it is easy for me, but hard for my husband..perhaps.

If he is reserved or a male chauvinist, he will definitely not exchange wedding dress. Think about it, how can he lose his face in public?

My limit is: taking wedding photos with wedding gowns is acceptable but I am not brave enough to wear it to see my friends and relatives.
Jan 16, 2011 02:49
GUESTCRINDPA... Here is another illustration of how different you desire look than some configuration wearing your dress.
I went conducive to my constitution trial, came home and my FH told me how over and beyond done I had looked and
that he liked the means I did my own make-up. Then my sil informed me that the estimate he didn't
like it was because he wasn't inject to seeing me that way. She said in a wink I had the upbraid on,
the hair done, the jewelry on and the make-up on, it'll all arrive together. I bet definitely you be enduring
your reprove on along with everything else, you'll look beautiful and he won't methodical about the
rebuke he said he didn't care for. It's so different to foretell yourself all done up, it'll all drop-off into part
and you'll manipulate so beautiful, conviction me. He'll think so too because he commitment be seeing you in a in the way of he on no account
has. I too was having buyers remores about my wedding dresses but the total turned evasion gargantuan and it purpose benefit of you too.
Jan 23, 2011 10:20
  • MISSTINA
Aww, the wedding where both the guys are wearing dresses sounds lovely!
Jan 17, 2012 23:15
GUESTRONDA Where could I wear a wedding dress
Dec 8, 2012 22:16
GUEST15655 I am a man and I would LOVE to be married in a wedding dress!
Mar 13, 2014 21:48
GUESTHHHHH she is a man?
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Men wear wedding gowns
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code