Menu
Electronics in Guangzhou
Apr 5, 2011 17:53
GUEST22648 I am returning to Guangzhou in a couple of weeks and would like to purchase (retail) an Automotive fault code reader suitable for a SAAB and also a laptop.
Can anyone suggest the best places to look for these items.
I am looking forward to spending more time in your amazing city
Pandabill
virginbroadband.com.au|billforsythe
Apr 8, 2011 06:16
  • GIONVIA
you may get some automotive fault code reader from yongfu road auto accessories wholesale market ,for laptop , just go to Tianhe computer city . Pls be noted that this is just for retails sale not for business . For business , you had better buy from factories directly. For laptops , you may go to Guangzhou or shenzhen for sourcing .
May 18, 2011 09:47
GUEST65121 Hello,
I will be in Shenzhen from 22nd of May to 6th of June.
Please advice where I can find manufacturers/ suppliers for SPA parts (Jacuzzi, underwater color lights, sauna rooms, etc). Is there an expo or showroom?
Many thanks,
Kemal
yahoo.com|baulabi
May 23, 2011 03:56
  • GIONVIA
For Sauna adn Spa parts , i donot know where to get in shenzhen but if you also visit guangzhou , you may visit nanan road builidng material market , there are around 5-6 distributors there selling these kinds of stuff .But you are import for big quantity, you may consider to purchase from factories nearby guangzhou . you may also visit interbathchina or swimming pool equipment and accessores show guangzhou . Big company hayward ,heika .etc. are all purchasing from guangzhou areas .Cheers .
Aug 21, 2011 20:46
GUEST35251 I am looking to by DJ equipment ,music mixer, speakers and cable retail please let me know where I can buy these items in Guangzhou or Hongkong
Aug 22, 2011 02:21
GUEST20852 Hi,

I can quote you at SGD150.00 include collection within Guangzhou area & its include Door to Door via Sea Freight service.

Regards,
Henry
Email : t3exp.com|henry
Contact Number +65 91841275
Aug 25, 2011 01:19
  • GIONVIA
For DJ equipments , go to Haiyin plaza ,lots of equipments there .But bargain is a must .They probably give you a higher price if they see you are a foreigner .
Sep 17, 2011 15:34
GUESTGILBERT My name is Gilbert. i shall be coming to Guangzhou as from 14/10/2011 to attend the canton trade fair and expo. I need to purchase tablet PC and LED TVs. Where can i get a good bargain.You can contact me my email

yahoo.com|ombese
Sep 18, 2011 23:30
  • GIONVIA
For tablet PC and LED TV purchasing for business , go to shenzhen huaqingbei.Otherwise , if you are just purchasing for yourself , then do haiying plaza and tianhe computer city. Good luck !
Oct 9, 2011 21:42
GUESTGIBSON Hi Iam going to canton fair next week and I would like to know where can I Get original Iphone 4s and Samsung Galaxy S2 to resell it in my place . small orders , arould 3 or 4 of each . do you have any idea about price for those?
also is that possible to get it as Hard copy ones ? how much as well ? tks for the tips
yahoo.com|gmmastro
Page 2 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Electronics in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code