Menu
Electronics in Guangzhou
Sep 12, 2012 18:28
GUESTDANY Hello,
Im arriving to guangzhou on sunday night. I need someone to guide me To latin dance shoes and accessories wholesale market. Please contact me if there is anyone
Sep 12, 2012 21:47
  • LYCHEE
hello sir , I know one wholesale market is good for all electrical products, and i have taken foreigners there to purchase computer. my name is lychee, my email is :gmail.com|lycheezheng0521 and contact No. in guangzhou is 15914308084. I can be your interpreter and go with you to this market.
Sep 21, 2012 10:43
GUEST11247 Please give me the haiyin Market Address in chinese
Sep 23, 2012 08:48
  • GIONVIA
Personally i donot think there is a special wholesale market for latin dance shoes and accessories wholesale market . But if you are looking for shoes like christian loubatin or some thing like that , u may check out the shoes wholesale market nearby guangzhou train station .Good luck.
Oct 24, 2012 04:47
GUESTRICCI Is there any one can help me to show me the best places for the market. I have few things that I want to buy for myself and thinking of buying other staff from wholesale or factory. I need a well known person who can give the best price so I can keep ordering the products later on.

I'll be in Gz next week for Canton Fair then I will see what's around and the market prices. Also, does anyone know where I can have my product idea done in a factory? I have an idea and I can design it or do whatever to start product it. BUT I need this factory product it only and no one else can as it's my rights. Can I?

Thank you

For replying please send a quick email to:
s3od_19 at hotmail . com

Don't forget to mention how much you want for this.
Oct 29, 2012 20:51
  • S8273622J
Hi can anyone advise where to buy cheap

Euro style furniture?
Jacuzzi ?
Sauna room?
Curtain?
Projector?

Many many thanks
Oct 30, 2012 10:10
  • GIONVIA
Euro style furniture---------Foshan lecong furniture market
Jacuzzi ----------China ceramic city
Sauna room----china ceramic city
Curtain--------guangzhou nanan road building material market and haiying fabrics and textile market
Projector----haiying electronics market around RMB2200-3000 per pc for economic projectors .

hope my answers could help you a little bit .
Nov 3, 2012 18:11
  • S8273622J
Hi , Thanks for your reply. Are you saying the China Ceramics City at LiuYuan 3rd St around Foshan area? Can I know what is the chinese name for the markets or street name? The price is it cheaper than Guangzhou for furniture & jacuzzi? Because the transport from Lecong to my warehouse at Baiyun cost RMB450 already.

FYI, i will be staying at Haizhu square.

The Haiyin Fabrics & Textile market & Haiyin Electronics Market is it at the same area? Can I know the chinese name for the place or mall?

Yah, can also tell me where to shop for cheap crystal hanging lights?

Many many thanks
Liwen
Nov 19, 2012 09:58
GUESTJUNAID I would like to buy a refrigerator...pls let me know where can i find it in guangzhou
Nov 19, 2012 19:53
GUEST787843
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJUNAID

I would like to buy a refrigerator...pls let me know where can i find it in guangzhou

You can go to Gome or Suning in Guangzhou. They have main chain stores in Guangzhou. And they can send your refrigerator to your home directly.
Page 6 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Electronics in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code