Menu
Electronics in Guangzhou
Aug 26, 2013 16:34
GUEST55236 Hi

I will soon be travelling to Guangzhou, I want to buy few electronic items for reselling preferably from wholesaler. Items interested in purchasing are laptops, Apple I phones, I pads, Samsung galaxy etc...

May you please suggest on wholesales to visit. If possible with pricelist. gmail.com|lindiwe.sinxoto

Thank you
Nov 10, 2013 07:17
GUEST41165 Get me the address where i can buy professional stage lights and laser also loud speakers
Nov 24, 2013 19:19
  • GIONVIA
For professional stage lights and laser also loud speakers, u may consider to source from either Haiyin electronics wholesale markets or Guangdong electronics wholesale market located in ruyifang road . Cheers and happy exploring ...
May 17, 2014 22:44
GUEST62189 Hi i will be stay in GZ for study reason and i'm looking for a small notebook and i'd really want to have and try a good China's tablet such as ifive, ainool, xiaomi or teclast perhaps. Do you guys know where i could find these original product with a best price? Because i just got back from GZ and it seems like it's really hard to find these original product as all the sellers show different kind of prices and all of them said they product were the original. Thanks so much. Btw my email: yahoo.com|stevie.pramudita88

cheers!
Mar 17, 2016 08:19
GUEST96189 Hello sir

I want need some wholesale suppliers like computer accessories and mobile phone iphone and samsung and china brand
also want tablet samsung, Dell, lenevo
Skype id. harish.Upadhyay72
wechat I'd. Dineshupadhyay37
please contact me soon I am at panyu city.

Sese. To you .
Apr 16, 2016 10:03
  • GIONVIA
For computer accessories, you may check Tian he computer accessories wholesale markets ;for mobile phones , better check huaqiangbei electronics wholesale market in Shenzhen ,if you donot want to travel and just buy few pcs , then Nanfang building and its surrounding markets in Guangzhou should be pretty much enough my friend.
Nov 25, 2016 15:17
GUEST50115 Imtehaz can u send me your cell number and city name

(i am sm gillani from fsd pk)
Dec 10, 2016 08:19
GUEST55436 Hello there

Just travelled to Guangzhou for a short visit leaving on 14th Dec and would like to know the appropriate place to buy quality phones with a fair price.

Rgds
Mar 19, 2017 17:42
GUEST23116 I have heard there is an electronics market in Guangzhou the is mainly goods brought in from Hong Kong or obtained by other mean which are cheap was told it was a bit out of the way does anyone know where this is
Page 8 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Electronics in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code