Menu
US or PRC Citizenship for baby?
Jul 6, 2009 23:40
GUESTMARY I am Indonesian,it was in USA for 7 years.and married my husband in USA(no greencard yet),have 2 kids,now they are 5 and 6 years olds then I deported form USA to indonesia.but my sons is USA citizens.we arrived in jakarta my sons passports got holds from immigrations.then after we live in indonesia for1 years,we plan come to go china study for mysons. because my husband chinese citizen so go china to study as you indonesia passport and now my sons is indonesian citizens....its was no choise want to bring my sons study in china then we just apply indonesia passport to them.its any way if my sons still USA citizens in this time...can apply us passports....if they go back USA still USA citizens) please help..or how to do...
Aug 14, 2009 08:31
GUESTDEE i am in a lot of confusion now...
my husband and i are a foreigner living in China.. i gave birth to my daughter in January in Shanghai.I have gone through all the process of birth certificate, the consulate and even had her a foreign passprt. The PSB have also given her a residence permit... the question arise is that.. since we are travelling out of china in september, do we still need to get my daughter an exit permit pass?? i am so confused. could anyone give me an accurate answer??? we tried calling the PSB regarding this matter... they told us that their job giving my daughter residence permit is done... and they have no idea regarding the exit permit pass?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: US or PRC Citizenship for baby?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code