hi

please find below address for your ref.
kindly advise nearest Int'l Airport.

Zhejiang Yingjia Electrical Appliances Co.,Ltd
2,Haers Road,Economic Development Zone,
Yongkang,Zhejiang,China
Feb 11, 2017 07:54
GUESTHELAL Hi dear,
I am from Bangladesh .I am intersted to visit Zhejiang province of Yongkang city and Taizhou city .would you kindly guide me and let me know nearest international air port of mentioned 2 city .thanks.

Your kind cooperation and contentious support will highly be appreciated.
Feb 13, 2017 08:41
GUEST16155 Please i am going to Jiangsu in Zhenjiang. I am from Ghana which airport is closer
Feb 14, 2017 04:49
GUEST20898 hi all,

me and my wife would like to travel to Jinhua at Zhejiang china, which is the closest airport other than Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport because we didn't get flights to Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport from our country
Feb 14, 2017 19:25
GUEST04154
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST16155

Please i am going to Jiangsu in Zhenjiang. I am from Ghana which airport is closer

You can take a flight from Ghana to Shanghai. From Shanghai, take a high speed train to Zhenjiang.
Feb 14, 2017 19:28
GUEST40882
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20898

hi all, <br />
<br />
me and my wife would like to travel to Jinhua at Zhejiang china, which is the closest airport other than Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport because we didn't get flights to Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport from our country

I think the closest international airport having connection with your country should be Shanghai. And it's convenient to get to Jinhua by high speed train. A single trip only takes 1.5 hours.
Page 16 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: nearest airport to Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code