nearest airport to Zhejiang
Nov 10, 2011 13:32
GUEST59195 what is the fastest way to Shangyu city from shanghai please help
Nov 10, 2011 20:36
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST59195

what is the fastest way to Shangyu city from shanghai please help

The fastest way is to catch the D trains at Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station. It takes around 2 hours and 15 minutes. If you take long distance bus at Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station, you will spend around 3 hours on the way.
Dec 7, 2011 01:19
GUESTRAKESH I need to fly into Jhejiang province and the address is wenling,Taizhou City,Which airport shall I flyin.How far here to Guangzhou and Ningbo and if possible the fares by train and bus approx.Also are there Indian Restaurants and good hotels.
My Email: comcast.net|kosmix.
Feb 18, 2012 14:37
GUESTJOCELYNE PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO COME TO CHINA IN THE PROVINCE ZHEJIANG . ADRESS WULIAN ROAD YI TING INDUSTRIAL ZONE YIWU CITY ., ZHEJIANG . IWOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH IS THE NEAEST AIRPORT TO REACH THIS PROVINCE ?THANK YOU TO GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION .
Feb 19, 2012 10:13
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJOCELYNE

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO COME TO CHINA IN THE PROVINCE ZHEJIANG . ADRESS WULIAN ROAD YI TING INDUSTRIAL ZONE YIWU CITY ., ZHEJIANG . IWOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH IS THE NEAEST AIRPORT TO REACH THIS PROVINCE ?THANK YOU TO GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION .

Hi I am right here in Yiwu city of Zhejiang provience .
The nearest airport is Hangzhou airport . 1.5 hours from here But some country has no direct flight to this airport .
But almost every country has direct flight to Shanghai airport . 4 hours from here . You can try both . If you need more informations, please feel free to ask at
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Mar 14, 2012 02:31
GUEST10696 I would like mto know how to reach Ruian city which is in South Zhejiang? Which airport while flying from India ?
Mar 14, 2012 03:56
GUEST5225
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10696

I would like mto know how to reach Ruian city which is in South Zhejiang? Which airport while flying from India ?

Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport or Shanghai Pudong Airport.

If you arrive at Pudong Airport, take subway line 2 to Hongqiao Railway Station. There you can take high speed train to Ruian.
Mar 27, 2012 05:24
GUEST18116 Hi am travelling to lishui zhejiang which is the nearest airport please and how do i get from it to lishui please? Thanks
Mar 27, 2012 23:20
GUEST3311
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18116

Hi am travelling to lishui zhejiang which is the nearest airport please and how do i get from it to lishui please? Thanks

Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport. If not, you'd better get to Pudong International Airport in Shanghai and then take train or bus to Lishui.
Apr 11, 2012 07:15
GUEST53991 HOW FAR ZHEJIANG FROM Shanghai
Page 9 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: nearest airport to Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code