Menu
China to buy GM and Chrysler?
Nov 25, 2008 22:18
  • SHESGOTTOBE
The current status of the auto industry is on cable news 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and on the internet non-stop and I haven't heard of this.
Dec 11, 2008 19:56
  • JOSHIRV57
Alot any of you know. The American Cars already are put together with many foreign parts. Most parts are made in American businesses ,situated in China.You can
not buy too many parts which are not made in China.
Dec 11, 2008 22:10
  • JIMMYB
US car industry is in crisis now. Those car makers request the government to help them. But any plans haven't been made.
Dec 12, 2008 07:14
GUEST08171 T.Chang

Wow! What happened to all those flags on 911? Now it is Screw America. I hear many say “I will never buy a Chinese car, even if it’s a GM”. I don’t matter much because Americans will not be able to afford one. The Chinese will be the new Americans buying American named Chinese GM’s, the U.S. Americans will be too poor to buy a car because they have ruled long enough with terrible consequences. As a Chinese American, I am proud that my country will be the one to hold the torch in this new millennium. We will make what you call American cars but with better technology because china is driven to succeed. We will not only own America and dismantle it’s arsenal of manipulating weapons of mass destruction but liberate our Chinese neighborhoods of racism against the Chinese by America and the stupid people which occupy it. Between China, Venezuela, Cuba and others we can finally extinguish your flame. Good luck losers! And I mean Looooooooooooosers!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China to buy GM and Chrysler?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code