Nov 27, 2008 10:57
  • CARLOS
BY the way...??? BY?

Fifty, you are under control now.

(LOL)

Carlos

Nov 27, 2008 17:12
  • GRIZ326
I'd say the sterilization procedure made the blood relationship irrelevant. The reason blood relationship marriages are generally outlawed has to do with in-breeding and the associated physical/mental defects.

Let them marry if they are happy.
Nov 27, 2008 20:20
  • MARRIE
There is high probability of defective baby with mental disease from blood relationship. China discourages the marriage of this sort but I am not sure if it's forbidden.
Nov 27, 2008 20:22
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I'll be the usual smartass here. I have read a supposedly true story of forbidden love between a brother and a sister. Of course, being blood-related, their relationship is supposed to be a secret and they are torn apart. If they undergo the sterilization, should they be allowed to get married? :P
Nov 28, 2008 10:02
  • CARLOS
Now you did put a hard one, Shes!

Of course they could marry, but why should they go to sterilization, only sign a paper they say not to have children with each other. Then they could have a child of someone else....
It is not human to deny someone that possibility, perhaps against some individual law?
Well, should then an accident happen, what then?

Errm... could then mother marry her son or father his daughter?

Carlos
Nov 30, 2008 19:25
  • KATRINA
Carlos, maybe sterilization or signing a guarantee doesn't make sense to the judges. The girl can have an operation to recover her child-bearing ability. As for the guarantee, they could break it. Personally, I feel pity for them. I guess that their wish of being a legal couple will not come true.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you think they can get married?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code