Menu
what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Mar 31, 2010 16:52
GUEST21586 i can`t believe some of the word that i`ve just been reading for god sake there are a lot of different chinese people out there. we are a big race just because some of you meet some bad ones it doesn`t make all of us bad!
Mar 31, 2010 21:58
GUESTMINISKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by NIKOSURFING

thanks Yanhui, i agreed with u

I agree with you! ha In my points of view, nationality is not a matter. If you believe in love, you will get it.
Apr 22, 2010 17:59
GUEST00164 Its true, Chinese do not seem concerned for each other. I've lived in China for a very long time and I've seen people steal in front of others, or get hurt, and no one offers to help or do anything. A lot of my expat friends have as well. Its not a one off experience.
Apr 22, 2010 18:02
GUEST00164 Its true they are really rude aaaaaaa I am getting so sick of it!! But there are soooomeee that are very nice so there is no need for mean comments.
Apr 22, 2010 18:06
GUEST00164 I know not all of them are like that, there are some that are very nice specially the new generation. However, I have met some very traditional ones. I try sooooo hard to respect their culture and believes but somehow they seem to oversee mine and try to pass judgement on everything! Its getting quite annoying....
Apr 23, 2010 12:19
  • CARLOS
She is open, she is joyful and thinks positively although the depression has treated us very badly. She supports me, she needs me to support her. She has made my life full. She is all I thought she would be when I thought about her as a chinese woman. Why do I love this chinese woman? I don't know, or maybe I already said it...

Carlos

Ok, she has the most beautiful eyes and smile...
Apr 25, 2010 16:52
  • DENNISM
I liked what you posted , all but the professional qualifications and religion not an issue, physical appearance not a point.

Perhaps your a youngster and maybe you just don't have the exsperience to know what makes a good mate.

Seems the person who gave you 68 points for your post is a little out to lunch too.

You best have some attraction to your choice of woman because your going to be with her a long time if your marry her so think on that a moment and while your thinking consider that she may not be a rocket scientist but does she make you feel good when your with her should be the question.

Religion not my cup of tea either but you can not dismiss it that easily for it means alot to others.
Apr 28, 2010 12:15
GUEST79122 i like because they are caring
Apr 30, 2010 16:07
  • CRYSTALTAO
There is a not too polite term for fetish of foreign guys who go after Asian girls - "Yellow Fever". Foreign guys are into Chinese girls because we look very feminine: slim figure, long straight black hair surrounding white face - this is classic! Unfortunately, many Chinese girls don't like their own looks and try to copy Western standards, but going against our own nature only leads to insecurity.

I am currently writing a blog related to Chinese girls (called LoveLoveChina) - feel free to visit it.
May 1, 2010 08:17
  • DAINTY
Maybe you should look at yourself instead of criticising others.
Page 3 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code