Menu
Buses between shanghai and tangkou/huangshan scenic spot
Sep 23, 2012 07:13
#91  
GUESTTARAS Hi folks,
Again about dropping the luggage at the Huangshan railway station. Can I leave my bags for 2-3 days? And what would be the fee?
Sep 23, 2012 20:37
#92  
GUEST4579
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTARAS

Hi folks,
Again about dropping the luggage at the Huangshan railway station. Can I leave my bags for 2-3 days? And what would be the fee?


Yes, you can deposit your luggage at the left luggage office of the railway station. Please do not leave your luggage at the private luggage offices. It is unsafe to put your luggage there.

In addition, please do not leave any valuable things in your luggage. The price is around 10-15 yuan per day. You may spend a bit more money since you put there day and night. Remember to keep the receipt safe. It is the only thing that can prove you leave your luggage at the office.
Oct 11, 2012 01:34
#93  
GUESTIVAN Hello Ellyse

I'm Ivan from Jakarta, Indonesia. Is there any way I can book bus ticket in advance (for Oct 23rd) from Tangkou to Shanghai? Any online reservation?

Thank You and Regards,
Ivan
Oct 26, 2012 21:12
#94  
GUESTTARAS
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST4579 View Post



Yes, you can deposit your luggage at the left luggage office of the railway station. Please do not leave your luggage at the private luggage offices. It is unsafe to put your luggage there.

In addition, please do not leave any valuable things in your luggage. The price is around 10-15 yuan per day. You ma...

Thank you. This worked. Price was 10 yuan per bag per day
Dec 21, 2012 08:03
#95  
GUEST84218 Hi
V r a group of 5friends. V have a hostel booking at tangkou. Can u suggest us the
1.best route to visit the mountain range.
2.Which would be the easiest n nearest cable car
3.how much time does it take to ascend from tangkou

Regards
Amrita Dey
Feb 18, 2013 22:30
#96  
GUEST13084 In would like to take the bus from Shanghai to Tangkou an I heard horror stories about people smoking and spitting in the bus. Is there smoking allowed in buses? Thank you.
Feb 19, 2013 01:00
#97  
GUEST6767433
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13084

In would like to take the bus from Shanghai to Tangkou an I heard horror stories about people smoking and spitting in the bus. Is there smoking allowed in buses? Thank you.


I think that smoking is forbidden on the bus. But some people might break the rule and smoke.
Mar 22, 2013 03:30
#98  
GUEST20194 You are most helpful on this forum. What are the bus timings from Tunxi to Taiping Bus Station? What are the return bus timings from Taiping Bus Station to Tunxi (Bus station)?
Mar 24, 2013 21:46
#99  
GUEST6267
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20194

You are most helpful on this forum. What are the bus timings from Tunxi to Taiping Bus Station? What are the return bus timings from Taiping Bus Station to Tunxi (Bus station)?


There are 40 buses between Tunxi and Taiping. It departs every 20 minutes. The ticket price is CNY 20.
Sep 29, 2014 02:00
#100  
GUESTSOON Hi , 4 of us will travel from Hangzhou to Huangshan this coming Nov, 2Nov We plan to leave HZ early morning arrive in Tangkou then ascent to the mountain n stay overnight in Shilin hotel. The next day 3 Nov descent from the mountain we plan to go to Hongcun. We r confuse where to stay then (3Nov), it's Tangkou or Tunxi better. Because we also want yo visit Tunxi old street n go from there to Shanghai the next day(4Nov). We have to arrive in Shanghai 4Nov early evening. Is our plan good ?will we have enough time up there in the mountain Or we should change itenaries?we plan to take Yungu cable way since it is the closer to the hotel. Will it be crowded during that time? We heard that we need to q for a long time to take the cable car?
Page 10 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buses between shanghai and tangkou/huangshan scenic spot
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code