Menu
Getting married for Happiness or Green Card?
Dec 11, 2011 17:42
GUESTROBEERT i want a asian women who will be honest, hare, caring, trustworthy, and loving for the rest of my life and i will will leave to her my retirementm, my home , and car when i pass away i see you are not answering me
Jan 7, 2012 08:49
GUEST87420 Single white male, 31, never married, one child, no criminal record, looking for wife. No more American girls, too much bla bla bla for a simple man like myself. What do you have to offer? gmail.com|labradiesel
Mar 4, 2012 13:53
GUEST12144 we chinese girls get married for green card and money... but what we did wrong? guys ARE responsible to make money and give them to his wife!!! You guys should spend time with us! And also you could not blame a girl just because she loves money and green card!!!
Mar 7, 2012 00:10
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12144

we chinese girls get married for green card and money... but what we did wrong? guys ARE responsible to make money and give them to his wife!!! You guys should spend time with us! And also you could not blame a girl just because she loves money and green card!!!

It's nothing wrong to gain the green card and money. But it's shameless to marry a foreigner to get green card and money. Remember you hurt someone.
Mar 24, 2012 04:08
GUEST37181 You MUST understand our chinese girls!!!
we need green card and money... they are much more important than the so call love!!!
you may say we are materialistic... so what? we are? questions? if any, then you must be a poor guy who could not get a beautiful chinese girl!!!
we are realistic, unlike the inveracious white females!!!
Apr 3, 2012 01:54
some for love,some for green card ,it is hard to say
Apr 18, 2012 15:42
GUESTNS
Quote:

Originally Posted by LEONARDO View Post

An recently-released article from North America Weekly Times talks about the issue of “fake marriage and fake divorce” between native Americans and immigrants (particularly Chinese immigrants). The article was written in Chinese. The literal translation of the title is “ when marriage becomes a sheer bargain”. The article states that marriage is no...
I would if necessary
Jun 12, 2012 22:54
GUEST32125 Finding True Love is one of the most difficult things in the world to Achieve.
Love is the ultimate power........
Many people spend their entire lives searching for it and never do.
Approximately 1/3 of marriuages on this planet are "arranged"
As long as no one gets hurt - I - am available ;-)

Sep 10, 2012 01:01
GUEST56988 I'm Mexican an live in NC for last 10 years I come with tourist visa and now is expired so any American woman want to help me get green card and I will help you financially , all what I need you is live together for at least 3 years, but if we have some in common could will be more than 3 years, I'm good guy pay my taxes each year, I'm socially drinker ( never have a DUI ) only 3 speed ticket in last 10 years, anything else you want to know about me just ask me or you think may be can you help me, email me at gmail.com|latindeer thank's :)
May 9, 2013 13:47
GUEST51483 Brasilian girl, 37 yo, good looking, seach american guy for green card marriage. Contact hotmail.com|angela06
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Getting married for Happiness or Green Card?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code