Menu
Chongqing: shoot nude models with a 380-yuan ticket
Aug 27, 2009 20:33
  • LARRYBOY
Once the photographers take the picture,,then what?? What can they get from the photo? Is this a proud moment for the photographers to show their friends ,,look what I did in China!! Tourists dont have to go far from home if this is their fetish. If I go to China,, its to see the natural beauty of the landscapes and the countrys enriched cultural history. I appreciate good art and there is nothing wrong with photographing nudes as long as it is tastefully done..but in these photos what catches my eye first is all the gawking photographers. This big turn out just turned out to be a cheap side show as the tourist operators (like a circus) count their money with smiles on their faces. Lousy exploitation!!
Aug 30, 2009 04:42
GUEST21131
Tourist sites use vulgar means to tempt low-taste tourists. They don't know that foreigners would rather go to Las Vegas than China if they know Chinese natural spots have nothing to show but nude models. It has tarnished China's reputation.
Sep 23, 2009 07:13
  • APRIL198474
I don't think it is a good thing, and I also don't understand why they want to shoot nude models .Maybe because I'm not a artor.

Nov 10, 2009 03:20
GUEST11192 Chongqing is a nice place and the girls are beautiful indeed, but to show them to public in the nudes, not good , want to shoot nudity just for serious nude photographers as an art , why not limit to indoor not public places. Prices is a must but not to an extreme.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chongqing: shoot nude models with a 380-yuan ticket
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code