Menu
What do you fear most?
Dec 4, 2009 20:34
  • JIMMYB
Lizxli, just take care of your little cat. My family has a tradition of raising dogs. My parents, my sister and I love dog. Last month, Lele (his name) was ill. My parents said that it ate something unhealthy. I told my mom to bring him to a pet hospital if its illness was serious. Luckily, it recovered. Personally, I think that these people who love pets are sympathetic and kind.
Dec 5, 2009 02:10
  • HERBEAT
Sorry JimmyB, I was busy working these days and didn't notice your replies... Any tales of cat? Emmm... I heard some stories about the black cats. Someone meets a black cat in the morning and the cat doesn't want to leave him. And after several days , that guy died...
Dec 6, 2009 05:47
  • LIZXLI
JimmyB,Surely I will try my best to take care my pet.There used to be no pet hospital in our neighborbooh.It was obviously cruel for us to watch our pet dying,while we could do nothing to save it.The death of our pet had bought much saddness to us for some time.It is lucky nowadays that there are pet hospitals nearby.At least,I think,I could find professional to help the cat in case that it gets sick.

HERBEAT,is it your imagination?If so,your imagination is pretty rich though.

Dec 6, 2009 10:27
  • HERBEAT
I just heard it from a friend, not sure she made it up or it's true...
Dec 8, 2009 01:03
  • JIMMYB
Li,

Actually, we had another little dog before we got Lele. He was a boy and looked very cute. His eyes and fur were totally black. Unfortunately, he died during 2009 Spring Festival and we were responsible for his death. He probably ate the fish bones or something poisonous. In the previous evening, he looked very well. However, he screamed miserably and breathed heavily in the next morning and died at last. My sister cried after she got the news.

About two months later, we got another one, Lele. He was sent by one of my relatives. He is smart, cute and naughty. If you try to tease him, he will play with you happily. When it was young, my sister fed him biscuits and milk. Therefore, he becomes very picky now. If we prepare something that he doesn’t like, he will starve himself. That’s why he looks so skinny now. Anyway, we love Lele very much.
Dec 10, 2009 05:23
  • LIZXLI
My cat is brown,yellow and black,and is a little naughty boy.It goes wherever I go at home.It only eats fish and cat food,so it also has its own choice for food though.Sometimes it is so naughty that it makes me angry.I beat its head for punishment,and soon after that,when I see it lowering its head and walking unhappily,I would feel sorry for it.So every time when it plays naughty games,I always try to stop myself beating it,otherwise I will regret for what I’ve done again.

We thought that we could have a dog as our pet years ago.My brother and I like dogs,but Dad doesn’t.Then we choose a cat instead.My cat shouts in front of my bedroom’s door in the morning to wake me up.It is really funny.
Dec 10, 2009 21:20
  • CHERRY07
I love dogs. They are so cute.

Li, there is a special cat in my community. Every night I get back, I see her squat on a white car. She might guard her owner's car. My friend once tries to get close to her and she screams. She probably warns us not to get close the car, hehe.
Dec 10, 2009 21:22
  • JIMMYB
Li, can you upload a picture of your cat? Then we will get to know this cute cat. Also I will upload a picture of my dog.
Dec 10, 2009 22:34
  • HERBEAT
Hehe, ok. Just upload them. Anyhow I don't think I should upload my dogs. They are too huge and scary...
Dec 11, 2009 21:41
  • CHERRY07
Herbeat, do you raise a Tibetan Mastiff?
Page 3 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you fear most?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code