Menu
Will you use “Rent-A-Girlfriend” service?
May 17, 2010 01:08
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
family forced? ? !
It maybe a good chance to meet the snow white in this way as we see in movies and TV plays. Think, parents can be pleased as well. Not that bad, Laugh.
Jul 6, 2010 13:03
GUEST40202 Ur a real cutie!
Jul 11, 2010 01:16
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

family forced? ? !
It maybe a good chance to meet the snow white in this way as we see in movies and TV plays. Think, parents can be pleased as well. Not that bad, Laugh.

Gloomy, you seem to be happy with this. Will you rent one to please your parents?
Jul 11, 2010 04:27
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
It depends, if necessary, I would like to have a try. But parents can not be fooled easily. I don't want to be defined by them as a cheat.
Last edited by GLOOMYSUNDAY: Jul 11, 2010 04:28
Jul 11, 2010 04:45
  • LAUGH
gloomy, i m not a romanticist, because I don't think luck will goes to me. Rather than shirking the opportunity, as you say, maybe I'd better seize it and make the most of it the next time fortune knocks.
Jul 13, 2010 19:24
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by BWINKS

So why is there a gender imbalance in china again????

Something to do with one child policy implemented years ago and having male was more necessary than having girls. There will be millions of single batchelors in near future as there will be extreme shortage of women as some of them are/will be looking foreign husband.
Jul 24, 2010 16:42
GUEST18169 It's an excellent service! We should get at least one market (similar to a super market) in every bigger town to rent a girl(friend) with a simple way to pay and to take her.. It's much easier and much more economic for a man to rent a girlfriend for a delicious true girlfriend expierence than to have a boring relation to a wife or girlfriend with all the strings attached causing headache. Men need to have the choice which girlfriend they want for every day or night. Men need adventures. Men need variation. Men need fun and don't like strings and headache.
Jul 25, 2010 02:12
GUESTCHOLOE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18169

Men need to have the choice which girlfriend they want for every day or night. Men need adventures. Men need variation. Men need fun and don't like strings and headache.

So,,, it seems you misunderstood the topic. Or, just kidding.
No girl would like to experience this adventure.
Dec 4, 2010 20:04
GUEST91117 Can I rent you : )
Apr 2, 2013 07:55
GUESTSAMMY There is a website called http://www.bookagirlfriend.com which offers people to rent a date for sightseeing, dinner etc. All the world. Normal girls making money for time spent with someone. Pretty cool if you ask me.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you use “Rent-A-Girlfriend” service?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code