Menu
travel between Guangzhou and Foshan City
Mar 31, 2011 10:49
GUESTHAZRAN is there any other supplier in there?
because my baby product supplier saying that they have a baby showroom
in there
Mar 31, 2011 23:58
  • IVYSKY
Maybe your baby product supplier showroom in there.but there are many showroom for building materials.Also there are many baby products suppliers showroom in zhongshan ba road guangzhou city and huanshi road in foshan city.
Jun 13, 2011 04:09
GUEST78218 IS THERE IN BIG CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL MARKET IN BEIJENG OR SHANGHAI..
IF YES PLEASE SEND ME ADDRESSES OF THOSE PLACES...MY EMAIL IS

hotmail.com|shabirmahar
Feb 26, 2012 01:58
GUEST05167 Hi i need your help. I will come to china soon(End of march-April) to buy furniture. I will land in hong kong. I will then travel to guanzhou.tell me cheapest mode of travelling. Then how to go to furniture market? thanking you
Feb 26, 2012 07:55
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST05167

Hi i need your help. I will come to china soon(End of march-April) to buy furniture. I will land in hong kong. I will then travel to guanzhou.tell me cheapest mode of travelling. Then how to go to furniture market? thanking you

you can take the direct bus from hongkong to foshan,and then take a taxi to furniture market.

Best regards

ivy
Mar 24, 2012 09:14
GUEST19168 hi
how can i go to shunde to buy furniture from guangzhou railways station,
my email is hotmail.com|angel.elec
navid
Mar 25, 2012 19:46
GUEST83219 hi. are there bathroom and fire protection materials also, or accessories? thanks...
yahoo.com|advancedfederal
Apr 1, 2012 07:33
  • GIONVIA
For bathroom , you can get better price in Foshan china ceramic city , for fire protect materials , u had better get from DAZHUANGWAN building materials wholesale market . If you just buy for personal use , then just buy from nanan road building materials and shahe building materails markets .While for business purpose , get from foshan ceramic city and dazhuangwan building material market then.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: travel between Guangzhou and Foshan City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code